PDA

View Full Version : grill guard driving lights

viper #19
01-03-2004, 01:17 PM
does anybody know what type lamps are in the driving lights and what the cross reference is to be able to use 100 watt zenon lamps , and secondly the cross reference for a brighter , white light head lamps

viper #19
01-03-2004, 01:17 PM
does anybody know what type lamps are in the driving lights and what the cross reference is to be able to use 100 watt zenon lamps , and secondly the cross reference for a brighter , white light head lamps

viper #19
01-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Thank You for the information , I think I am going to replace the factory driving lights with four PIA or the Warn dual mode lights , sylvania is i'am sure a great choise for the head lamps

MAC
01-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Factory offroad lamp bulbs are H3, Sylvania. I replaced with xenon gas H3 bulbs, I am happy with the white light. Factory lamps has 2 solid black covers with Hummer logo imprinted. Also has 2 plastic lamp guards with Hummer logo. The guards must be removed to use the covers. I just replaced the covers with lamp guards tonight and repositioned the offroad lamps, now with offroad lamps and highbeam, the entire front up to treetop is lite up. The trouble is when there is auto approaching, I need to turn off lamps at overhead console switch and cancel highbeam, but we have very little traffic in our hills and I don't use the extra light often.