PDA

View Full Version : power loss

HummerRidin26"kmc's
07-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I have a 2003 h2 its been a good truck i love the hell out the thing but out of no where while i was driving one day its started feeling really slugish so i changed the plugs an wires didnt fix, so i then had tranny flushed tansfercase fluid changed an front an rear dif. fluid changed just to make sure that they werent holding it back still no luck i have a dtc code reader no codes ever showed when i crankin it an take off it will be fine an twenty mins later i feel like iam drivin a school bus flooring it every where to get around twenty mins later it might be perfectly fine again ive been dealing wit this for months now changed o2 sensors new high flow cats still nothing. also the plugs that i changed looked orangish in color. one min it feel like it has 350 hp the next min it might feel like a 150 hp this is a major loss of power randomly thank you for you time an help

finbox
07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
fuel filter or fuel pump?

does it only happen when you accelerate? if so it's probably the fuel filter, which is in the tank and a bisnach to change

porschett
07-11-2009, 06:25 PM
That's the longest sentence (lol) I've ever read. Sorry I can't help. it's too hard for me to follow your post to even begin to figure out the problem.

Badace
07-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Vacuum Leak? Same thing happened on my wifes suburban. But kept getting 02 sensor codes even after I changed them. Good luck.