PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best price on the Magnacharger?

Dealmaker
11-25-2004, 04:42 AM
Just purchased an 03 H2 and I'm looking to install the Magnacharger. Was wondering who had the best prices on them. Cheapest Ive found is $4900.00 but Ive read some threads where some of you guys paid in the low $4k range. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!\
Also, for those of you with the Magnacharger, is it better to use the programming that comes with it or to go with the predator? Thanks in advance!

Dealmaker
Just purchased an 03 H2 and I'm looking to install the Magnacharger. Was wondering who had the best prices on them. Cheapest Ive found is $4900.00 but Ive read some threads where some of you guys paid in the low $4k range. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!\
Also, for those of you with the Magnacharger, is it better to use the programming that comes with it or to go with the predator? Thanks in advance!

Dealmaker

HGW
11-25-2004, 01:12 PM
4800-4900 is the best you will do unless you have a friend who is a dealer.

You must use the programmer that comes with the kit. It is specifically set up to make the Mag work for your application. You would not want to tune it with another programmer initially. If you want to tune it further, you can then use the Predator. Make real sure you know what you are doing.

If you are anywhere near central NJ, sned me a PM. We do them all the time.

H2 Passion
11-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Hi,

i am ready to order a supercharger,
So which one do you advise me to buy and why:
1-Magnacharger
or
2-supercharger from SMA
or
3- any other if available.

I want my H2 to be faster than any other SUV.
if i order the Stage III Performance Kit - up to 58 hp from SMA additionaly to the super charger, will my H2 be fatser ???

Elie