PDA

View Full Version : Windrock 2009-Oak Ridge, TN

HumminNBoatin'
09-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey guys if you have never been to Windrock to wheel this is the perfect opportunity for you to get out. Last year we had 40 some Hummers and we all had a great time. Details can be found below. Or if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Event: Windrock
Type: Club
Date(s): 10/15/2009 - 10/18/2009
Coordinator: Marshall Henderson
marshall@thehummerclubinc.com
704-309-9427
Mechanical Support: N/A
Description:

THE HUMMER CLUB, INC. PRESENTS WINDROCK 2009!!!! BE THERE!!!!

The Club will hold its Annual Meeting at this event. In addition to the election of four Board members, whose terms are expiring, we will have an open discussion format about future plans for the Club. So, bring your ideas and join fellow Club members at Windrock. We are anticipating a large turnout for this event so register on-line and get your hotel reservation booked early.

The Windrock venue provides trails for all skill levels. It is an excellent venue for your first off road adventure with your Hummer. If you want to be challenged, we can also accomodate that!
Fees:
Passenger(s) (12 And Up): $75.00
Passenger(s) (Under 12): $0.00
Truck And Driver: $125.00
Extra Event Shirt(s): $15.00

hmcoleap
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I will see you there!

HumminNBoatin'
10-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey guys as of now we have over 40 Trucks registered. I also know of a handfull of other people comming that have yet to register. So if you have not yet registered please do so.

I will be trail leading a moderate/hard group. So if you are interested in running with me let me know. In my group you will get light trail scratchs. And there is a risk of breaking something. (you are offroad and there is always a risk of something breaking) However in my group myself and my tail gunner (Rick Grucz) will have a cache' of trail parts for H2's and a wealth of H2 trail repair knowledge.