PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Jason
11-27-2002, 01:14 PM
I wanted to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Healthy Holiday season.

I have much to be thankful for this year; meeting and making some good friends through this web site is certainly one of them. Thank you all for using this site and making it what is - the greatest H2 site on the internet!

Oh, and a special thanks to GM and HUMMER for giving us the H2!

Best regards,
Jason

Jason
11-27-2002, 01:14 PM
I wanted to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Healthy Holiday season.

I have much to be thankful for this year; meeting and making some good friends through this web site is certainly one of them. Thank you all for using this site and making it what is - the greatest H2 site on the internet!

Oh, and a special thanks to GM and HUMMER for giving us the H2!

Best regards,
Jason

JCJ
11-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Happy Holidays to you too and all other H2O's from Aruba. Thanx, JCJ

MAC
11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
We all have so much to be thankful. eBay had a job opening for 168 jobs, 6000 people showed up in long line, sad sight to see. I am grateful for everyday, good or bad. Special thanks go to Jason for setting up this wonderful site. You give great party, it is as cool as the Hummer.

TS
11-27-2002, 05:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my H2 buddies. Be sure to make time for your family and loved ones, they are the ones who make it all worthwhile. And, also take time to reflect on those who are not so fortunate. Peace.

T.

kelleymac2000
11-27-2002, 09:40 PM
Here's hoping that we're all safe and in the presence of family and friends this holiday.

Take care, the H2 ROCKS!

Kelley

HummerGirl
11-27-2002, 11:35 PM
woo-hoooo....

Hear that?

Gurgle-Gurgle....

that the sound of my H2 getting gassed up for the annual trip to grandma's!

Happy Holiday everyone!

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Cheers.gif

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

kelleymac2000
11-27-2002, 11:51 PM
"over the river, and through the woods," huh Amy? Drive safely!

Kelley

Zing
11-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Jason, Happy Holidays to you and your family, as well as to all the club members. This truly is the best Hummer site on the web and I want to thank you, Jason, and wish you great success with it.

Tedster
11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Members on this Forum and all of you /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif wannabe /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Members.

A special thanks to Jason for putting this all together. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

A special thanks to GM for giving us the H2. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

A special thanks to MAC, Hummergirl, Hee Haw, Texas Red, JCJ, kelleymac2000, h2fan, and Others for your technical information, wit and humor of your posts. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

A very special thanks for my Wife for letting me buy this (as she calls it) "Big Toy". /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And "Thank the Lord" for blessing Me for all the things thou have given Me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AMEN

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

kelleymac2000
11-28-2002, 01:51 AM
I second that Amen, brother! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HeeHaw
11-28-2002, 02:08 AM
Happy Thanksgiving and I too have a lot to be thankful for. You all are good folks and sharing a special interest is as good as it gets among friends. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

See Ya

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

HummerH2
11-28-2002, 06:08 PM
Happy Holidays
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif 28 Smileys for the 28th of November(Thanksgiving)

Sunset Orange 03' H2 w/Lux,roof lights,wrap around brushguard,Air susp.,On*Star(only mentioned b/c of 1 yr. free service)

dricksar
11-28-2002, 06:16 PM
Happy Holidays to all H2 owner's. This is the best site ever isn't it? Somebody posted the rear tire carrier was up for bid at ebay I won the bid I can't wait to have some cargo room.

Have A SAFE HOLIDAY EVERYONE !!! ENJOY THE BEST SUV EVER BUILT.

GOD BLESS!!!!

Steve R
11-30-2002, 06:07 AM
I'm getting all emotional here. For some a vehicle is a means of transportation, for others it's an expression of themselves....but for us, the H2 'completes' us. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
11-30-2002, 06:09 AM
But don't worry....if you find yourself in a rut...the H2 can get you out!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Steve R
11-30-2002, 06:11 AM
I am seriously diggin' this forum! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 07:07 PM
Oh STEVE!!! YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP!

I almost aspirated a pecan I was munching on when I saw this one!!!

It's Steve, the H2-Man!!!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

Steve R
11-30-2002, 10:54 PM
ya see...there's the difference!

The Georgian gal loves it....but out here in L.A. most women would just shrug their shoulders and tell me I'm an immature neanderthal who is compensating for other inadequacies and should find a good therapist.

HA! the jokes on them...I happen to be a very mature neanderthal!

Thanks Amy! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dricksar
12-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Hey Steve,
NIce pictures Where was this picture taken? I'm from Southern Cal too..

Steve R
12-01-2002, 03:17 AM
Hey Dricksar

If your in Sunland....your about 1 1/2 hours from this location (and 12 minutes closer then I am). For complete details of where these pics were taken and other facts, please check out my thread "H2 ROCKS"...there you will find a more complete report and rundown....along with more pics!