PDA

View Full Version : Gotta wait till July!

JoeR
05-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Spoke to local dealer to order H3 for about $500 over invoice (paying close to MSRP for any GM product is insane). They have 34 orders for H3 and will be getting about 45/month beginning in about two weeks. He says by late June or July at the latest, supply will catch up and then getting a deal for $2000 off MSRP will be no problem! Just gonna have to wait a whil!

JoeR
05-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Spoke to local dealer to order H3 for about $500 over invoice (paying close to MSRP for any GM product is insane). They have 34 orders for H3 and will be getting about 45/month beginning in about two weeks. He says by late June or July at the latest, supply will catch up and then getting a deal for $2000 off MSRP will be no problem! Just gonna have to wait a whil!

DRTYFN
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Cool. What color + options are you going to get?

Where are you?

bparker
05-09-2005, 10:55 AM
JoeR, from who and where did you order from? No dealer in Dallas wants to take my order at invoice + 500 and I am ready to deal. I will never - ever - ever - pay MSRP.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeR:
Spoke to local dealer to order H3 for about $500 over invoice (paying close to MSRP for any GM product is insane). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>