PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 5/18!

Dennis
05-17-2005, 05:43 AM
My dealer told me today that my H3 is "in transit" and should be arriving on 5/18, uh...that's tomorrow! Hope he's right. He was able to give me the VIN so I'm thinking this is a step in the right direction. White, Lux, Cashmere leather, brush guard and some other stuff I don't remember.

-Dennis

Dennis
05-17-2005, 05:43 AM
My dealer told me today that my H3 is "in transit" and should be arriving on 5/18, uh...that's tomorrow! Hope he's right. He was able to give me the VIN so I'm thinking this is a step in the right direction. White, Lux, Cashmere leather, brush guard and some other stuff I don't remember.

-Dennis

funpilot
05-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Looks like you will win the Forum race to see who gets the frist one. I think I will ahve to wait 2-3 weeks more for mine.

HummerNewbie
05-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Congratulations Dennis.

Do you mind if we all live vicariously through you?

Dennis
05-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Newbie, I see you're from Orlando. We have a place in DeLand. If we get down there permanently how is the service from the local dealer(s)? I just want to be prepared.

Sooo...you guys mean nobody has one yet?! I'll keep you posted.

HummerNewbie
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Dennis,

I'm just down the road in Lake Mary. Don't really know how the service is yet. Friend recently go a new H2 and I fell in love with it. Got my order in on an H3 as soon as I heard they were taking orders. My Friend has had his in a couple of times for minor things and was happy with the service department. Can't wait to be a Hummer owner myself. Keep me posted if you are coming down. Would like to get a Orlando group going when I get mine so we can go out and use them for what they are built for.