PDA

View Full Version : New 2009

porschett
04-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Well, GMAC, in their infinate wisdom, wouldn't cut a deal on my 2006, so I turned it in on Monday.

Just found a new 2009 in Miami and negotiated a deal with the dealer. LUX loaded SUV. It's being loaded and shipped on Monday, hope to have it by the weekend.

Since I'm going a different direction with this one, I have the two tier brush guard and lights off the old one for sale. I posted pics about two weeks ago and the buyer never came through. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can forward pics

MarioS
04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Hello porschett,

I wanted to ask you, since you said you're in Miami, I'm flying there in a few days to buy an H2 (I live outside of the US)... And I was wondering, if you could tell me how much are 2008 and 2009 used going for?

I've been searching online for a few months and just until recently I am going to fly over. Online I've seen 2008 models go from 45 to 59k under 20,000 miles, and 2009 I've seen from 52k to 56k under 20,000 miles.

I was told by my uncle who lives in Florida that the dealers are probably much cheaper than online.

Was just wondering if you knew about anything like this?

Thank you :)

porschett
04-03-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm afraid I really can't help you.

I was going to go the route of the auction, but decided I wanted a new one. I guess the best advice I could give you is check out the dealers online. That's how I found my new one!

MarioS
04-03-2010, 12:17 AM
What are some good dealers for hummer in Florida?

Camou2
04-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Mario, PM me and I will send you an email contact that can tell you all you would want to know about Florida dealers.

HummerJim
04-03-2010, 02:10 PM
New 2009 H2s are getting scarce and dealers know it and prices are up in the Midwest. Even good low mileage used H2s have seen a price increase here in the last 6 months. After what they've been through, can you blame the dealers? I came back to my H2 after a shopping sojourn with a business card on the front windshield Friday and a guy wanting me to call him if I was interested in selling my H2. I threw the card away, because this one is a keeper and with a 99% chance that we've seen the end of production on H2s they will get more scarce every year just by attrition!