PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh Hummers!

AdamKarting
05-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Hello,

I am new here, and a proud new Hummer H3 pappa!

I also own Rush Hour Karting, which is an All-Indoor, High Speed Karting Facility in Garner, NC (right outside of Raleigh). This is not kiddie-karts, but the real deal! Super fast, and computerized and timed, for real race results.

I would like to invite all other local Hummer-owners, to come and let's have a Meet & Great here, (we have a cool Tavern / Restaurant that overlook the race track), and I will give everyone some FREE Racing!

Anyone interested?

Thanks!
Adam

transam95
05-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Im interested sounds like fun.Also if you get work done let me know. I do not recommend Global Offroad up there.They really don't have a clue about lifting. Well at least bulletproof lift kits.

USMCSKI
09-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Just found this post...Adam..get on face book and look up NC hummer group....we might be able to get some interest

AdamKarting
09-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Hey there,

Thanks for the response; however, I am not on the facebook thing. If you want to post something on my behalf, that would be awesome! I would love to get other Hummer enthusiasts here to Rush HOur Karting. We can meet in my VIP room, and I 'll hook all up with some serious racing acton on the track...

Thanks!
Adam
Owner / Operator
Rush Hour Karting