PDA

View Full Version : PMD FAILURE ISSUE

Rescue Hummer
07-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Sorry guys, I may have posted in wrong section

I am taking on Stanadyne, GM and AM General to either come up with a fix (That will also hold up to EPA Standards and certified) to resolve the neverending PMD issue or compensate EVERY GM/AM General Owner. Please visit www.pmdfailures.com and mirror site www.dieselcorner.com

Until then I suggest accuratediesel or heath diesel relocation kits and I have mine mounted above lift pump which will soon be the back up and the new one will be relocated to the cross member in front of front differential with the Heath Diesel relocation kit.

PS: I own several Hummer H1's and HMMWV's and the H1's are UNSAFE and UNRELIABLE because of this issue and the relocation is a fix for now but is temporary. GM, AM General and Stanadyne have known about this since 1994 and to date have NEVER FIXED IT. GM extended warranties but replacing a bad part with another is not a fix. AM General did not offer extended warranty YET THEY KNEW ABOUT ISSUE!!!!!!

PS2: I declined a settlement offer being madeby Stanadyne. There is a much bigger picture here. If I have my way, GM, Stanadyne and AM General will ether provide once and for all a reliable fix or pay you the value of your car.

HUMTECH
07-17-2010, 03:03 AM
Thats like saying my 98 z71 is unsafe cause the fuel pump can fail. Give your head a shake.