PDA

View Full Version : oh/pa/wv wheeling any time soon?

SuperPoser
05-29-2004, 02:35 AM
howdy guys, finally finished my masters, so I need to hit the trails somewhere...
if anyone is wheeling in my area (see title for my area), let me know,

Mike

SuperPoser
howdy guys, finally finished my masters, so I need to hit the trails somewhere...

Mike

SuperPoser

Mike

orange H2
07-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey i'm from Greensburg PA and would like to do some offroading. I haven't been able to find to many trails near me. Let me know if you want to hook up and go wheeling sometime. Jake

03 lux with offroad lights and brush guards

sbmike
07-08-2004, 05:14 PM
I can't make it, but I got an email from my dealer telling me about Paragon in PA having a Hummer Happening July 23-25. You may want to check with your dealer. There was a website listed in the email but unfortunately since I knew I couldn't go I deleted the email. Good luck and have a blast wherever you go.

orange H2
07-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Thanks! i will definitly check it out

03 orange with lux offroad lights and brush guards

Zing
07-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Mike, we go to Paragon once in a while. Eastern PA. How far is that from you?

yellowhummerh2
09-20-2004, 12:46 AM
lots of wheelin up here! hour south of pittsburgh, near uniontown

SuperPoser
09-20-2004, 01:09 AM
dang, I haven't been here in a wile...lol

orange H2, I goto wellsville often, that would be about an hour and a half to two hours west of you... and am always up for wheeling, although I recently purchased an '04 ktm 200sx which I have been taking the past couple weeks ;o)

sbmike and Zing, I've been to Paragon a couple times... it's a great place to play on rocks ;o)

yellowhummerh2, I've been to a place we call creek hills, and have been told of a casperus caves (or something like that)... are either of these the place you are refering too?

Have a good one guys,
Mike

yellowhummerh2
09-20-2004, 01:26 AM
I was just at casparis recently, only about 20 miles from me. VERY hardcore wheeling in casparis. prepare for damage and scratches!

SuperPoser
09-21-2004, 01:31 PM
I was informed people were ticketed for wheeling there... is it open again?
Do you have any photo's of Casparis? There are many from Wellsville on my webshots page.

Mike

yellowhummerh2
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM
I heard that a while back, but now they don't mess with people. it's even grown in some. sorry no pics. I've got to get some of those magnetic side guards for down there, scratch city

cougar2
09-23-2004, 02:03 AM
FYI - look for a Hummer "Howling Wolf" Mountain Reunion Rally in 2005 @ Penn's Cave, PA (www.pennscave.com (http://www.pennscave.com)). Details to follow later this Fall - the Rally in 2003 was a BLAST !!!

D.Wiggs
03-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Where do you go in Uniontown? Nemacolin?? I am currently in Columbus at Ohio State getting my PhD but am from and still reside when not in school in Pittsburgh. Let me know, I would love to go sometime!

D.Wiggs

SuperPoser
03-27-2005, 03:48 AM
I haven't been here in a wile... I have really slowed down on the offroading since I got a new ktm 200 sx last fall, and am now getting into hifi home theater... (well I'm a noob, not an audiophile yet)

anyways, I goto Wellsville with my taco, and bike... Lots of rocks and hills...
I have lead many rides there, but I haven't been there since last year before it got cold...lol

Whats your major at OSU? I finished my Master of Science in Electrical Engineering last spring...
just another year till I qualify for my PE exam, but I doubt I will be going on for a doctorate.

Have a Happy Easter,
Mike

D.Wiggs
03-28-2005, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MikeE:
Whats your major at OSU? I finished my Master of Science in Electrical Engineering last spring...
just another year till I qualify for my PE exam, but I doubt I will be going on for a doctorate.

Have a Happy Easter,
Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am getting my MBA as well as either my masters (or potentially my PhD) in Philosophy (epistemology).

D.Wiggs

KenP
03-29-2005, 04:50 AM
Paragon April 30.