PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a wiring schematic for the H2

H2Girl
12-14-2002, 11:55 PM
Can anyone help me out with some wiring info. Here's the problem. My husband and I have installed numerous alarms and audio/video systems in the past but ran into a lot of problems so far on our H2. After installing a python remote start alarm, 2 7" headrest monitors, PS2 and a VCR. We now have no sound from the radio, no OnStar (light is red), Airbag light is on, No front heated seats and the memory buttons don't work. All fuses are good and everything we put on is working fine but we can't figure out what went wrong. Does anyone know if there is a module that controls the Heated seats and memory? As far as the radio and Onstar, I think we blew the amp but need help with the other problems. Thanks! /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

H2Girl
12-14-2002, 11:55 PM
Can anyone help me out with some wiring info. Here's the problem. My husband and I have installed numerous alarms and audio/video systems in the past but ran into a lot of problems so far on our H2. After installing a python remote start alarm, 2 7" headrest monitors, PS2 and a VCR. We now have no sound from the radio, no OnStar (light is red), Airbag light is on, No front heated seats and the memory buttons don't work. All fuses are good and everything we put on is working fine but we can't figure out what went wrong. Does anyone know if there is a module that controls the Heated seats and memory? As far as the radio and Onstar, I think we blew the amp but need help with the other problems. Thanks! /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Hummer Man
12-15-2002, 04:23 AM
On the PS2 / DVD / PLAYSTATION / VCR you should run a direct feed off the battery to those devices
of 10 guage or higher. You should have a independent ground for each device and also on the inverter for the PS2. You should break that main feed circuit with a relay hooked up only to the pink acessory wire circuit - located under the dash and below the steering wheel. The H2 is designed to be disabled by ONSTAR in 18 posistions throughout the vehicle in the event of a reported theft. As far as the heated seats you probably shorted them or unpluged a daisey chained system when you fidhed the wire through the seats for the monitors.