PDA

View Full Version : Front End work

SmokeyJoe
10-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Guys I just replaced the following pieces.

Upper Control Arm (Cognito)
Kryptonite Tie Rods
Fabtech Stabilizer Shock
Moog Pitman & Idler
Cognito Support kit

My question is:

Just how tight should the steering feel after these are installed. The Hummer is still in the air with no wheels and it feels as though its on the ground with wheels on when I turn the steering wheel. It smooth and uniterupted motioin.

I looked and nothing is binding or rubbing, just feels really tight to me.

Does this sound right to you guys?

prideandufc
10-22-2010, 08:45 AM
Dude all these guys on here and you can't get a straight answer on something as common as front suspension issues that happen to be massively common on these h2's . that's pretty ****in sad man.
I can't believe nobody on here truly knows what they are talking about. You should probably call Rod Hall racing as the only people I would trust with ANY opinion on h2 stuff. Nobody else on this website has multiple baja 1000 wins under their belt with this vehicle. I just emailed him myself. Hope you get it sorted bud.:lame:

Chad Hall

info@rodhall.com

Olfart
10-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Dude all these guys on here and you can't get a straight answer on something as common as front suspension issues that happen to be massively common on these h2's . that's pretty ****in sad man.
I can't believe nobody on here truly knows what they are talking about. You should probably call Rod Hall racing as the only people I would trust with ANY opinion on h2 stuff. Nobody else on this website has multiple baja 1000 wins under their belt with this vehicle. I just emailed him myself. Hope you get it sorted bud.:lame:

Chad Hall

info@rodhall.com

Hey "Dude"
You don't seem to know the answer to his question either so why don't you take your third grader rants someplace else instead of wasting space on this forum and making an a** of yourself. :twak:

SmokeyJoe
10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
So some of the silly things get us sometimes.

The motor was turned off.

Everything is fine. Except I am in Germany and its hard to find an alignment shop. The who did it for me did not do a very good job, well at least I am not satisfied with it. I am taking it back next week.

Olfart
10-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Hope you get it straightened out