PDA

View Full Version : 05 computer tuner ?

mossinc
01-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I know this was talked about a few weeks ago but I never heard the out come . Is there one out yet for the 05 ?

mossinc
I know this was talked about a few weeks ago but I never heard the out come . Is there one out yet for the 05 ?

mossinc

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
01-07-2005, 03:49 AM
At this time to My knowledge the only 2005 H2 programer is being sold by Comp Cams in Memphis TN. I have one and using it on My 05 with no problems. It really gives rig a great boost of power. They call thier programer:
Fast Flash Handheld Programer
Search them on Google as I do not have phone# with Me at this time. Do a search of threads on this forum and I gave phone# and other info. Just type in Programer I guess and You can try other words to get all the info I put on board.
Hope I've helped
Rick

mossinc
01-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info .

89vette
01-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Comp Cams owns FAST which just bought Street and Performance. They made the Pro-flash units.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
01-12-2005, 12:01 AM
89vette
You are partially right Comp Cams bought just the programer or technology and the patent. Street and Performance is still in business themselves not owned by Comp Cams. I live 15 minutes from them and have been to S@P many times and actually need to go by there. I can not use His name but I knew in late Sept. 04 that they sold programer department. I was surprised I went by to see if He had Me a programer yet and He said they had sold. They had already written software for 2005 H2 before anyone else. I by accident went by May 04 in My 05 H2 to see if they had programmer as all the others I called said not till Jan. 05. The person came out scanned My H2 and said "come back 1st of Oct. when were done I'll get You a prog. We did not know they were selling 05 H2's yet", He said. They are still making the Helix Power Tower T-body spacer and thier cold air intake kit of which I run all of there stuff and I have a Proflash programer they got Me with 2005 H2 program on it. He said Comp Cams wanted in programing business and this was the quickest way and they made an offer We could not refuse. Comp Cams are a great group and will do well with it and keep up or stay ahead of everyone. They named thiers Fast Flash Handheld programmer. I got a name from S@P and called Comp Cams to see if they were using tech. or had thier own. I figured if they had something better I would look into buying one. He told Me they are using it it is good like it is but if we can improve We will stay on top of it. Keep a check on us.
You are correct completely about them buying the program technology from Street and Performance but, unless they went back after middle Nov. 04 and spent more money they did not buy S@P just programer. I live just 1 hour and 30 min. from Comp Cams and the Man I visited with over the new prog. dept. said for Me to come by and see how they have set up as I had been in S@P CNC shop to watch. If I have any problems with my programer call Him and they will take care of Me. They are great group and I think will take care of the customer real well and that has been there rep. in the Cam industry. They are small like S@P but very good at what they do.
I appoligise for beng repetitive on the subject but included info that I did not in previous post.
TAZ