PDA

View Full Version : 6.6 Duramax with Allison 6 speed, H2 swap

RCKSTR
07-24-2011, 07:42 PM
I have for sale a 6.6L duramax driveline I was going to swap into my H2, but have changed direction. Below is a incomplete list of what I have, Im sure I will miss a few things.

6.6L Duramax (LB7) COMPLETE TURBO TO OIL PAN. (212xxx km)
Allison 6 speed automatic transmission
2WD/4WD selectable transfercase
Engine control unit
Driveline control unit
All engine accessories incl. starter, alternator, a/c compressor, PS pump, ETC
All wiring harness'
Intercooler and piping
Radiator
Upper rad suport tie bar
Front and rear drive shafts
Fuel tank sending unit
Gauges
Fuse block
Transmission cross member

Its basically everything you need to swap a Duramax into a hummer H2, accept the custom fabricated parts. Serious buyers only please. NO trades. Email please. Im located in KELOWNA, BC, I will ship this if someone wants it. Im looking for $6500 obo.

OrangeCrush
07-24-2011, 09:20 PM
With the dollar being as strong as it has been, now would be a good time for you to just buy mine already done...lol.

Here?s a bump for you, that?s a great price for those parts.

Mark

ben86
07-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Duramax 6.6 in Hummer H2, this is my Dream.

RCKSTR
07-31-2011, 06:13 AM
Price drop, $5500, I need the space in my garage

SmokeyJoe
07-31-2011, 07:15 AM
I am tempted, I am in Germany. Did you have an installer over here in Europe?

Bimmer9938
07-31-2011, 09:10 AM
With the dollar being as strong as it has been, now would be a good time for you to just buy mine already done...lol.

Mark you selling yours already?

OrangeCrush
07-31-2011, 03:09 PM

Not to sidetrack this thread but possibly.... I want to buy an enclosed trailer for my utv?s and with me needing 28?, the options opens up considerably with a fifth wheel trailer.

I?m trying to buy a bumper pull 28? trailer but easier said than done.

So yes, possibly I may have to sell mine.

Mark

Bimmer9938
07-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer9938

Not to sidetrack this thread but possibly.... I want to buy an enclosed trailer for my utv?s and with me needing 28?, the options opens up considerably with a fifth wheel trailer.

I?m trying to buy a bumper pull 28? trailer but easier said than done.

Well you've done everything else to your H2, why not stretch the frame and bed now? If anyone can do it... you can, or dose the height still make it impossible to pull a 5th wheel?

RCKSTR
08-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Still got it. $4800 take her away....

SmokeyJoe
08-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Did you have an installer for this in Europe?

RCKSTR
08-11-2011, 07:35 PM
I do not have an installer. That is up to the purchaser.

pablo
08-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi

Can you please tell me what parts are missing for full conversion, will it fit in 2007 H2 or it need to be newer model and will you ship to Australia

Cheers

QUOTE=RCKSTR]I have for sale a 6.6L duramax driveline I was going to swap into my H2, but have changed direction. Below is a incomplete list of what I have, Im sure I will miss a few things.

6.6L Duramax (LB7) COMPLETE TURBO TO OIL PAN. (212xxx km)
Allison 6 speed automatic transmission
2WD/4WD selectable transfercase
Engine control unit
Driveline control unit
All engine accessories incl. starter, alternator, a/c compressor, PS pump, ETC
All wiring harness'
Intercooler and piping
Radiator
Upper rad suport tie bar
Front and rear drive shafts
Fuel tank sending unit
Gauges
Fuse block
Transmission cross member

Its basically everything you need to swap a Duramax into a hummer H2, accept the custom fabricated parts. Serious buyers only please. NO trades. Email please. Im located in KELOWNA, BC, I will ship this if someone wants it. Im looking for $6500 obo.[/QUOTE]

RCKSTR
08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
I do not do these installations so I dont know what will be needed to complete it. I can only guess. Driveshafts, engine and transmission mounts, exhaust, radiator support, wiring... You would need to talk to someone who has done it before. Yes I will ship anywhere at the buyers expense. I DO NOT INSTALL THESE ENGINES. I SIMPLY HAVE IT FOR SALE. $4800.00