PDA

View Full Version : ps2

GraysH2
10-12-2003, 03:30 PM
has anyone installed playstation 2 or xbox in their h2?> and where did you place it and how do you like it?

Temet Nosce...know thyself

GraysH2
10-12-2003, 03:30 PM
has anyone installed playstation 2 or xbox in their h2?> and where did you place it and how do you like it?

Temet Nosce...know thyself

Grim_Smoker
10-12-2003, 03:38 PM
A while back, I was thinking about tossing a PS2 into mine when I got my system done. You could put it in the glove box (yes you'll lost the rest of the storage in there). You could have your center console custom molded and have it installed inside. or even on the side of the center console, by your knees. I'm pretty sure that's open space (other then the stock sub). Theres a lot of places you could put it. Have you had any ideas, or just lookin?

2003 Sunset Metalic Orange H2 - Breathless Stage 2B, HID's, Gobi Rack & Ladder.

2003 Millenium Yellow Z06

Jigga
10-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Hey Gray,
I have a PS2 in mine. I mounted it under the rear center seat so it is easy to get to. I already had the dealer install headrest screens and a DVD player so i was able to hook up the A/V to the auxillary on the DVD player. To power it i went to radio shack and bought a power inverter that could pull it and cut off the outlet plug and hardwired it in with the power line already running to the player. Then all you have to do is plug the playstation into the inverter.

2003 Pewter H2 with Adventure Package.
Go Auburn, War Eagle!