PDA

View Full Version : Where to get airbags for SUT with 6? lift?

OrangeCrush
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
My enclosed trailer will be arriving soon and I?ll need bags for the rear coils. Anyone know where to get some for lifted vehicles? Are they sold by height or specific application.

Thanks,

Mark

ROUSHDEMON
10-11-2011, 05:44 AM
No... but I have the spacers FOR rear airbags from the Rancho (4/6") lift kit for Hummers H2..... not sure if that helps....:D

OrangeCrush
10-11-2011, 12:12 PM
No... but I have the spacers FOR rear airbags from the Rancho (4/6") lift kit for Hummers H2..... not sure if that helps....:D

The ones I sold you? :orly:

Mark

charles06
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Have you tried Air Lift Company? I used them years ago for a 1993 Toyota 4Runner with a 4" lift. Obviously not stock, but they found something that would work. I'd call them with measurements in hand, though.

OrangeCrush
10-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Have you tried Air Lift Company? I used them years ago for a 1993 Toyota 4Runner with a 4" lift. Obviously not stock, but they found something that would work. I'd call them with measurements in hand, though.

No, I haven't but I will now...

Thanks!

Mark

ROUSHDEMON
10-12-2011, 02:34 AM
The ones I sold you? :orly:

Mark

LOL... no dude, you've never sold me anything.

It came with me Rancho kit, they sent the wrong one. So I kept those and bought the springs.:raar:

OrangeCrush
10-12-2011, 02:51 AM
LOL... no dude, you've never sold me anything.

It came with me Rancho kit, they sent the wrong one. So I kept those and bought the springs.:raar:

Yeah, I?m confused.... I have that exact same set sitting here at the shop. So tell me what they?re for?

I?m assuming I can use these with different springs? and in turn add airbags?

Thanks,

Mark

ROUSHDEMON
10-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I?m confused.... I have that exact same set sitting here at the shop. So tell me what they?re for?

I?m assuming I can use these with different springs? and in turn add airbags?

Thanks,

Mark

Np, no I'm pretty sure they're just spacers for the OEM airbags... Not sure if that's what you're looking for tho..