PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Factory Tail lights SET for H2

fyr145
10-15-2011, 04:58 PM
I switched out my factory tail lights to the LED style so I dont need the factory ones any longer. Does anyone need to have theirs replaced? Got maybe an old one, a cracked one, or a faded one? These came off my '07 H2 SUV and are in great shape, BOTH left and right side. I have them boxed and ready to ship, eBay is showing anywhere from $65 to $99 just for ONE tail light.........

I will sell the PAIR for $100 plus shipping costs to your door. Let me know if youre interested.

BrianSF-GA
10-18-2011, 03:24 AM
I switched out my factory tail lights to the LED style so I dont need the factory ones any longer. Does anyone need to have theirs replaced? Got maybe an old one, a cracked one, or a faded one? These came off my '07 H2 SUV and are in great shape, BOTH left and right side. I have them boxed and ready to ship, eBay is showing anywhere from $65 to $99 just for ONE tail light.........

I will sell the PAIR for $100 plus shipping costs to your door. Let me know if youre interested.

Does anyone know if the P/N's are the same for the SUT's? The previous owner of mine actually drilled the "flat" tabs of the guards into the black trim and put on SUV guards instead of SUT guards. I would like to replace the black trim and put on the correct guards.

I actually thought about painting them red like the orange SUT's. Anyone else done this or have a photo of a red one done like this?

OP, is there a P/N on your lights? Would you consider selling just the trim?

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab147/annetteandbrian/Hummer%20H2%20SUT/Dsc_4125.jpg

fyr145
10-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Your '05 SUT right tail light part # is 25784334 and retails for $201.96. My '07 SUV right tail light part # is 25874014 and retails for $208.90.

In looking at your pic that you provided, in comparaison they look really close. I have the chrome tail light guard as well. At that angle, I cannot see any difference.

I dont feel comfortable piecing out the trim and leaving just the light. Conversely, I understand your hesitation in paying for tail light that may not fit eventhough they are both OEM parts. I will leave it up to you if you want the set.

twr
10-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi suv and sut tail lights are different i think the sut tail light is longer.

BrianSF-GA
10-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Yep ... apparently, they are different including the gaurds.

Here is an SUT gaurd:

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab147/annetteandbrian/Hummer%20H2%20SUT/IT2276c-2.jpg

The top section is taller and they also look wider than an SUV gaurd. If you refer to the photo I posted of my tail light, you can see that the previous owner bent the outside tab outward to screw it into the plastic tail light frame. There is no way they would have fit the correct way (behind the tail light frame).

fyr145
10-18-2011, 09:33 PM
sorry I couldnt be of any help to you with that.

BrianSF-GA
10-18-2011, 10:06 PM
sorry I couldnt be of any help to you with that.

No problem ... thanks for your help and sorry to clutter up your post.