PDA

View Full Version : Roof Bulbs

dfwt70gt
11-20-2011, 02:40 PM
This may be a stupid question but I hope someone can help. When I bought my truck I thought maybe it was a blown fuse as to why none of my roof lights were working. But upon recent inspection, there are no bulbs in any of the housings! So my question is does anyone have a source for the bulbs only? The previous owner already installed smoked roof lights so I don't need the housings, just the bulbs.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

VegasGuy
11-20-2011, 05:04 PM
The 2005 H2 manual shows: Roof Marker Lamp #168

There are lots of sources for this bulb. Here's just one:

http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-19172-Xtreme-White-Wedge/dp/B0002MAHK4

[__--MUD--__]
11-20-2011, 05:53 PM
any half ass auto parts store will have those bulbs.

dfwt70gt
11-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Awesome. Thank you! Why do people keep the manual to a vehicle they end up selling? I know thats an off topic question but it would have saved a post. Just doesn't make sense.

VegasGuy
11-21-2011, 01:16 AM
Awesome. Thank you! Why do people keep the manual to a vehicle they end up selling? I know thats an off topic question but it would have saved a post. Just doesn't make sense.

Don't underestimate all the things an auto detailer will dump in the trash or keep for themselves. My H2 has video screens in the headrests, but did not come with a remote. Cost me $45 for a new one.

Do a Google search for "hummer h2 manual pdf" and several different years will come up. While I have the paper manual, the PDF is easier to search for keywords.

ffl
11-21-2011, 04:42 PM
if your car has smoked roof lights, you will need orange and red bulbs....
the stock bulbs are white.