PDA

View Full Version : Airdoc Tube

LoJac963
11-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Has anyone attempted to use the Airdoc tube with other intakes such as the Volant box? I've finally made my decision to go with the Volant but I can't stand the plastic tube. I'm curious if anyone has tried pairing it up with the Airdoc tube. The Airdoc replaces the factory tube and the Volant box replaces the stock box and allows the stock tube to connect to it. That being said technically the Airdoc tube should work fine correct??

Any input would be great, thanks again guys!

Humdingah
11-26-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm running the Volant airbox with the Airraid Jr. tube...works fine.

fyr145
06-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Wow, heres an older thread that I can bring back to life...........

I just installed my AirDoc intake system today. Took about 30-45 minutes to do and I must say that the responsiveness is a bit better then before.

Previously, I had the Airaid intake tube and filter system. (yes, another plastic intake). While the Airaid system is better than the stock system, I'd have to say that the AirDoc intake system is better. When I compared both intake systems side by side, I noticed that the Airaid tube had a rather sharp turn on one end that connects to the throttle body while the AirDoc had a smooth consistent opening even in the turn to the throttle body port. Note: I combined the AirDoc with the Airaid filter using the stock air box and it looks, sounds, and performs nicely on my H2. The clamps and end tubes fit very well and the install was really easy to do. I had a fun time with this mod.

So, for any of you considering an upgrade to their intake system, AirDoc works nicely.

(I wonder if LoJack963 has done THIS mod yet????) ;)

LoJac963
06-08-2013, 11:37 PM
lol nope not yet. I struggle with the price of the Airdoc tube. Seems pretty high for what it is......eventually though!

fyr145
06-09-2013, 01:08 AM
lol nope not yet. I struggle with the price of the Airdoc tube. Seems pretty high for what it is......eventually though!

Ok then, I'll give you my old Airaid intake tube and clamps. :p