PDA

View Full Version : SUT Tonneau cover installation instructions

glennf1
02-25-2012, 12:46 AM
Would anybody happen to have a scan of the tonneau cover instructions? When I go through a carwash water is getting into the cabin through the midgate area. I think the weatherproofing and weatherstripping was not installed right with the cover. I was going to compare to the instructions. Thanks for your help.

HummerMann
02-25-2012, 12:31 PM
That's normal with the tonneau cover. I had mine dealer installed and you're going to get water back there. Even if you go with the hard liner and cover you're still going to get some water. That's why I never store electronics or things I don't want to get wet back there.

glennf1
02-25-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm actually getting water into the cab of the truck. I don't mind water into the bed, but water in the cab is unacceptable. I did find some threads on here that had links to the instructions but they are broken links unfortunately. ANY help is appreciated!

HUMMDAT
02-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Doesnt sound like a problem with the tonneau cover, sounds like a problem with the midgate. It shouldnt be leaking. Check to see if its closed all the way. Sometimes it seems like its closed but its not.