PDA

View Full Version : Headers, High Flow Cats!!

H2Much
03-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Fellow Hummerees, I am getting ready to throw on some Dynatech Headers and high flow cats on my ride, so excited!

Wanted to reach out and see if anyone could direct me to a vendor to get the parts (headers and cat system) at a decent price before I go and drop $$ on ordering them direct from Dynatech. I have heard great things from others here on the site and I am pumped for my next upgrade.

Anyone have any feedback for me on this before I dive into it?

codered
03-12-2012, 05:15 AM
If you don't already have an aftermarket exhaust, I would get the magnaflow exhaust as well and get it all done at once. You wont have any clearance problems with it, other than the dual tips side by side out the rear.
Let us hear it when you get it all done!

tyler1bo
03-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Yes I would love to hear it! I'm wanting headers myself!

H2Much
03-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Already have the magnaflow, going to have it put on with my new system when I get it done.;)

2010_5thgen
03-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Fellow Hummerees, I am getting ready to throw on some Dynatech Headers and high flow cats on my ride, so excited!

Wanted to reach out and see if anyone could direct me to a vendor to get the parts (headers and cat system) at a decent price before I go and drop $$ on ordering them direct from Dynatech. I have heard great things from others here on the site and I am pumped for my next upgrade.

Anyone have any feedback for me on this before I dive into it?
google shopping is going to show you the best prices on the internet.