PDA

View Full Version : Good H2 mechanic in DC area?

vajimbo
03-22-2012, 05:58 PM
I've got an intermittent miss which caused me to fail emissions. Anyone know a good mechanic in the DC area who can handle this and not cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks!

guruerror
03-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Kenilworth 66, 4901 Kenilworth Ave., Hyattsville, MD 20781
(301) 927-0384

Ask for Martin Stein (owner). It's not the prettiest place, and it's on a sh!tty stretch of Kenilworth, but Martin will give you a quick diagnosis and a fair price. He used to diagnose my truck from across the parking lot (he's got the ear for it)...just tell him Brent ("Danny's buddy with the black Hummer") sent you.

...just don't leave your truck there overnight. He's got a big Rot (Sasha) and a homeless guy sleeping in a Range Rover that watchs the place after hours...but I still wouldn't leave my truck there.

pwrhse2k
03-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Kenilworth 66, 4901 Kenilworth Ave., Hyattsville, MD 20781
(301) 927-0384

Ask for Martin Stein (owner). It's not the prettiest place, and it's on a sh!tty stretch of Kenilworth, but Martin will give you a quick diagnosis and a fair price. He used to diagnose my truck from across the parking lot (he's got the ear for it)...just tell him Brent ("Danny's buddy with the black Hummer") sent you.

...just don't leave your truck there overnight. He's got a big Rot (Sasha) and a homeless guy sleeping in a Range Rover that watchs the place after hours...but I still wouldn't leave my truck there.

Brent, what is a Lilly white white boy like you doin' down off Kenilworth Ave.? ROFLMAO

guruerror
03-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Brent, what is a Lilly white white boy like you doin' down off Kenilworth Ave.? ROFLMAO
I'm not your average white boy...I'm like 'pork,' the other white meat. Lol. So, I get by.

pwrhse2k
03-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Brent you crack me up! LOL