PDA

View Full Version : WTB Fuel door and all parts for it

Hellz
05-24-2012, 05:13 AM
like the title says...

looking for a fuel door ( non locking type)

preffer no deep scratchs. either black or chrome, doesnt matter... getting bedlined regardless.

need the door, and the plastic liner cup.

someone has to have a take off somewhere..

let me know how much you want, and what shipping is to 55337

fyr145
05-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I have my chrome non locking fuel door from my '07 H2. I dont have the "plastic liner cup" you mentioned. Im guessing that you have an earlier model H2 then mine. I went with the locking type of chrome fuel door so mine is sitting on a shelf in my garage.

If you still want the OEM chorme fuel door, I'd let it go for $100 plus shipping (estimate to MN is around $20 to box and ship to your door).

Let me know if youre interetsed.

seventwozero
05-25-2012, 01:16 AM
I have a Chrome OE fuel door and plastic cup for it, although one of the decorative nuts on the bezel has somehow broken off.

If you're still interested, I'm looking for stock black plastic fuel surround, no door, just that "cup". Maybe we can work out a trade + cash or whatever. I'm in Fargo, so shipping shouldn't be awful.

Hellz
05-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the offer, but not looking to spend anywhere near that amount. I could buy a new one off of eBay for less..

I want to say that something tells me that an 07 fuel door won't fit on a 03 - 06 model... I could be wrong, thought I read about someone having issues putting a newer door on a older h2...

Anyways, thanks again

Btw... Looking for a price range up to $50

seventwozero
05-25-2012, 01:49 AM
We could maybe even meet halfway, shipping is probably cheaper though...

Hellz
05-25-2012, 05:07 AM
We could maybe even meet halfway, shipping is probably cheaper though...

lol would cost us both $20 just to get out of each city...

seventwozero
05-25-2012, 07:36 AM
lol would cost us both $20 just to get out of each city...

True. So... you're not interested in my fuel door then?