PDA

View Full Version : OEM Floor Carpet Front

LASTPENY
01-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I have a brand new never used floor carpet (not mats) but the floor covering that is for the front (under the driver side seat and passenger seat up to under the dash. This carpet was purchased for $ 500 and was never installed. It is color Ebony (that is dark gray) and it is sized for a 2003 H2 but should fit many more years also (please check) . It is OEM from Hummer shaped to the cabin area. Call me with your best offer.
Tony @ 516-537-2692 or email me diprima45@msn.com ...Long Island New York...I can ship this ! Thanks for looking and Pics on request if needed but you all know what it looks like.

LASTPENY
01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
I have a brand new never used floor carpet (not mats) but the floor covering that is for the front (under the driver side seat and passenger seat up to under the dash. This carpet was purchased for $ 500 and was never installed. It is color Ebony (that is dark gray) and it is sized for a 2003 H2 but should fit many more years also (please check) . It is OEM from Hummer shaped to the cabin area. Call me with your best offer.
Tony @ 516-537-2692 or email me diprima45@msn.com ...Long Island New York...I can ship this ! Thanks for looking and Pics on request if needed but you all know what it looks like.

This carpet is brand new never used. I purcgased the front and rear carpet and only used the rear carpet in my truck Make me an offer, any offer I am open to trade or cash.....thanks lastpeny