PDA

View Full Version : Killian's H3

killian
05-26-2005, 04:09 AM
I used my wife's digi camera for most of these. and her camera blows. I'll take more in the day light tomorrow using my camera. If you want a close up of anything just ask.

killian
05-26-2005, 04:09 AM
I used my wife's digi camera for most of these. and her camera blows. I'll take more in the day light tomorrow using my camera. If you want a close up of anything just ask.

DeLeon
05-26-2005, 04:41 AM
Where's the chrome?! I thought you had the chrome package installed http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Nice truck!!

killian
05-26-2005, 04:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
Where's the chrome?! I thought you had the chrome package installed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a chance, the chrome looked too cheap to me.
I did have the chrome tubular side step installed, it's double tough and looks good too.

DeLeon
05-26-2005, 05:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
Not a chance, the chrome looked too cheap to me.
I did have the chrome tubular side step installed, it's double tough and looks good too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh ok, got it... well, I will have to see both options and then make up my mind, thanks for your input!!

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Nice Pics, Can you get some of the back seat, for leg room?

oneworld
05-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Very Nice >>>>>>>>>>>>> Keep us posted on the ride as you use it But it is sweet > have a blast

killian
05-26-2005, 09:01 PM
I just posted some new pics in the photo section of the forum.