PDA

View Full Version : WTB Supercharger for 06 H2

inputapmech
10-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Hi, I am looking for a used supercharger for my H2, kind of on a budget but anyone selling one please hit me up, who knows... I prefer a roots type if
possible.(maggie , whipple, etc...)
Thanks

scottminor
01-10-2014, 08:56 PM
I have a Whipple with low miles on it in Atlanta. I am selling my 05 h2.

jsbihn
01-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Please post pricing and information so others that are interested can see

:beerchug:

scottminor
01-11-2014, 12:08 PM
The picture is in my profile. The price would be $3000.

inputapmech
01-12-2014, 03:05 PM
I am very interested unfortunately I am overseas until mar 05...
I will pm you as soon as I get back but that price is fair if all is
included... can you add a picture of the supercharger installed
please.... Thankyou

scottminor
01-12-2014, 11:43 PM
It's in my profile. I have the programmer and the other stuff. The new set uses new injectors and a program. It does not use the booster computer. That is a better setup if you are doing a fresh install.

scottminor
01-13-2014, 02:54 AM
I can do it either way using the fuel pump booster and the piggy back computer but that will take work to undo. Is there any way to do it sooner. I am trying to sell my truck this week.

inputapmech
01-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Not that I know of, I'm a single man and on deployment until mar 5.......
I have one friend in Charlotte,Nc that may be willing to help me I will
email him now and see......
This would be a complete ready to go kit with nothing else required for operation
is that correct?

jsbihn
01-15-2014, 09:09 PM
If this is anything like my Vette with the Lingenfelter S/C it is not a plug and play setup.... even with a piggy back.

Everyone have been laptop tuned and it runs and drives and performs, but I can definitely say it needs to be programmed by a dyno.... and thats what everyone has ever told me about these types of kits.

Even my M3 has an S/C and it needed the ECU to be reprogrammed and it still doesnt give it the power it should have.

Just saying

But given for that price it is pretty good
Just figure an extra 1000 for a dyno tune

scottminor
01-15-2014, 09:12 PM
I agree on the tune part. Nelson performance is very good at this and has build form that they can build a tune off of. I dis-agree on it not being plug and play. it is much better and I have not found anyone that dis-agrees with getting rid of the piggy back computer. Even Whipple says it's a good idea. Ask Jeff Tiller at Whipple if you want more information.