PDA

View Full Version : WTB: OEM black rear tow hooks

codered
02-23-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm wanting to get rid of the rear spare tire carrier and need some black oem tow hooks. It seems everywhere I look I can only find chrome ones.

LoJac963
02-24-2014, 01:10 AM
You can find them on ebay once and a great while but people price gouge the hell out of them. I've seen ebay sellers asking upwards of $600 for a pair....

codered
02-24-2014, 01:56 AM
Thanks, but hopefully I can find a cheaper set. 600 bucks is crazy!

BUNNY15
02-24-2014, 05:33 PM

I'm almost positive I still have an extra set in the garage. I'll look today after work

LoJac963
02-24-2014, 07:43 PM

I don't blame you one bit. Some of the parts out there like the rear tow hooks, the rear tire carrier, and some other items are just ridiculous. U-step prices people ask for on ebay are a joke. I mean get real lol.

I think some people come across these parts and put them up for sale thinking there isn't much of a Hummer following anymore since the brand has been dead for years. Needless to say that is far from the truth!

codered
02-25-2014, 06:07 AM
I'm almost positive I still have an extra set in the garage. I'll look today after work

Sweet! Let me know!

codered
02-25-2014, 06:13 AM
I don't blame you one bit. Some of the parts out there like the rear tow hooks, the rear tire carrier, and some other items are just ridiculous. U-step prices people ask for on ebay are a joke. I mean get real lol.

I think some people come across these parts and put them up for sale thinking there isn't much of a Hummer following anymore since the brand has been dead for years. Needless to say that is far from the truth!

:iagree:

BUNNY15
03-16-2014, 11:03 PM
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Life happened and I haven't logged on in a few weeks. I did find the tow hooks though if you are still interested? Having difficulty uploading a pic. I can text you a pic if u like. Pm and I'll send you my number.

codered
03-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Life happened and I haven't logged on in a few weeks. I did find the tow hooks though if you are still interested? Having difficulty uploading a pic. I can text you a pic if u like. Pm and I'll send you my number.

I sent you a pm, but I'm not sure if it went through. the site popped up sort of error message.

BUNNY15
03-17-2014, 11:46 PM
I sent you a pm, but I'm not sure if it went through. the site popped up sort of error message.

Yea...text me 682.553.2900