PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment by 5 yr old

DIANE
11-11-2002, 02:43 PM
The guys may not find this funny (my husband didn't) but Amy might. My 5 yr old son likes to brag about mom's hummer. At school, he was telling his classmates about the cool brain in moms hummer (automatically locks door, lights go on ect.). His statement was "Mom's hummer has a smart brain.It's a girl hummer and they are smarter than boy hummers. I never told him that but I guess I am raising him right.

Bill Kervaski
11-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Ok.

- Bill

DIANE
11-11-2002, 03:27 PM
No more funny comments by me

Dan
11-11-2002, 04:56 PM
About as funny as my 3 year old nephew singing the Oprah song. /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

DIANE
11-11-2002, 05:32 PM
It was only a joke. Some of you can be so rude. I have never had a smart comment for any of the stupid questions and responses I have read on this site. If you do not like what you read then why respond at all? I said I would not post anything I thought was funny EVER AGAIN so how about stopping the RUDE comments?

Beck
11-11-2002, 07:02 PM
Diane, please let the record shows that you are absolutely right about women being the smarter sex. One need not look any further than the Anna Nicole Smith show, despited of her look, or lack of thereof, and with 95% of brain tied behind her back, she achieved fame, success and wealth, had all the best Texas laywers money can buy running for cover. I am a survivor of the battle of sexes in the '70s, men lost, over & kuput. Resistance is futile. It is the new world order. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SONA
11-12-2002, 02:50 PM
D, relax, email and newsgroup postings like this fail to add the body language and tone of voice which truely injects the commentators intent.... I thought the replies were funny and so was your original message...

Dan
11-12-2002, 03:09 PM
Mine was supposed to be taken with humor as well. Definitely no rudeness here!

DIANE
11-12-2002, 06:57 PM
My apologies to all. Thank you for reading my posts and sharing your comments and thoughts about them. I do love this site!!! Even my husband (who is only allowed to drive my hummer to and from the gas station) thinks this forum is informative and funny. Again, my apologies and thanks.

Arizona Hummerboy
11-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Diane

Kids are great, they come up with the best line's in the world.

HummerGirl
11-12-2002, 11:03 PM
Diana I know what you mean about kids and the hummers!!

My son who turns 3 on the 18th of this month does not say much when approached by strangers or anyone for that matter...but when we ask him to say something to anyone, he simply replies "Hummer-Truck". We will put him on the phone to grandparents and all he says is, "mommy's hummer truck".

That was a pretty smart comment by your 5 year old. If he is anything like my son, Hummer is all he thinks about.

When we bought the Hummer he went crazy at the dealership hugging the tires on one of the H1 wagons and left a zillion handprints on all the H2s on the lot and show room. I know the salesmen were cursing me left and right but he was sooooo funny running up to the trucks and squealing like a girl!!! Wish I had carried the Camcorder.

And don't worry about getting too defensive on the forums. I too sometimes jump to conclusions too fast sometimes.

I can just hear your 5 yo telling the class all about your H2!!!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

Zing
11-13-2002, 12:05 AM
At a party a couple weeks ago, Hummers came up in conversation. My girlfriend, who is well aware of my love for the vehicle, says innocently in front of 20 friends..."oh, are you guys aware of Rob's 'little hummer' fetish?"

You can imagine the abuse that immediately followed.

HummerGirl
11-13-2002, 12:11 AM
aahhh....a sprint moment, huh?

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

hummerbot
11-13-2002, 12:51 AM
DIANE:
The real question is: how's your gas mileage?

hummerbot

MAC
11-13-2002, 10:33 PM
Zazing, your girlfriend hurted all our feelings when she refered to H2 as "little", no matter how she may have disguised the word "litle". Are you man enough to stand up to her and tell her like it is, H2 is NOT little, you are not little, it is bigger than H1. She was challenging your manhood, the only way for you to be at peace with yourself and face yourself in the mirror in the morning is to buy a Hummer. You are a New Yorker and you don't lie there and play dead. Go out there and show the Hummer dealer and your girlfriend who is the real man in the house, well, condo.

Zing
11-13-2002, 11:41 PM
Mac, thanks for the encouragement. But I'm also encouraged to know that you will be jealous when I'm driving the 2004 H2 in early summer. I am truly on the fence.