PDA

View Full Version : Captain Seats

WhiteH2Kid
12-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Anybody have any idea where I can find the front captain seats to buy. I want to put them in the second row and take out the bench. Also has anyone done this install or have pictures?

Thanks.

WhiteH2Kid
Anybody have any idea where I can find the front captain seats to buy. I want to put them in the second row and take out the bench. Also has anyone done this install or have pictures?

Thanks.

WhiteH2Kid

Thanks.

H2 Vette
12-16-2004, 12:10 PM
I was thinking of doint the same thing. You will not be able to do the front seats in the rear. What you can do is get rear seats from a Tahoe or Yukon that has captain seats. I would think the bolts line up but am not sure. You would most likly lose your heated rear seats and color match may be a problem.

Let us know how your research goes!!

HGW
12-16-2004, 11:15 PM
I like the idea too esp since I am changing my wheat interior to ivory as soon as I can spare the change.

Changing seats make sense then but I am too lazy right now to research. How is yours going??

PARAGON
12-16-2004, 11:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2mildandwild:
I like the idea too esp since I am changing my wheat interior to ivory as soon as I can spare the change.

Changint seats makee sense then but I am too lazy right now to research. How is yours going?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I am not sure about using seats from another GM SUV because of them laying down and having to fit. But I have been thinking that you could get another single seat (the one on the passenger's side) and switch the seat belt to the other side and it would work.

It looks like the bolts might match up for the rails. There is an "extension" on the big seat but the main part looks like it might use the same bolt pattern as the little seat.