PDA

View Full Version : Real Wheels

Mikei
11-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know the user name and password to access the Real wheels website installation instructions? Does anyone know how the Real wheels black lockable fuel door installs? I would like to know before purchasing. I've heard horror stories on this forum of cheaply constructed fuel doors.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

Mikei
11-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know the user name and password to access the Real wheels website installation instructions? Does anyone know how the Real wheels black lockable fuel door installs? I would like to know before purchasing. I've heard horror stories on this forum of cheaply constructed fuel doors.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

Spike
11-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Mike,
I just purchased and installed an MC2 chrome billet locking fuel door. Check this site out for it. http://www.t2hummer.com/T2Hummer/fueldoor.HTM
I think this is the best quality fuel door on the market. It's also pretty hot looking. Installation was pretty easy also. I bought mine on ebay for $169.00 shipping included. This door weighs a ton, solid construction with a heavy duty lock.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door

Mikei
11-27-2003, 12:05 AM
Spike,
How does it install? Does it install sturdy because I do go offroad? How long does it take to install?
Thanks for the help.
Mike

sand-hog
11-27-2003, 03:40 AM
hey mike, i baught the real wheels chrome locking fuel door about a month ago and its pretty sturdy....to install first unscrew those 3 screws on the bezel..than turn the black bezel counterclockwise ( you might have to wiggle it around a bit to get it to turn)..take the bezel out than place the locking door on.. it has 2 screws that attaches it to the bezel ..tighten the screws and put the bezel back where it was turn clockwise ...line up the screws and tighten it back up...they never sent me any directions but thanks to this web site and all the members i got it on...

'03 Yellow H2,Lux/Adv Package, 3rd Row Seat, 10.7" Flip down LCD monitor w/dvd. Wood interior trim, chrome locking fuel door, hitch step,rear tire carrier, molded frnt/rear mud flaps.

Mikei
11-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Thanks Sand-hog for the advice. It's nice to get some feedback on product before ordering.
Mike