PDA

View Full Version : dyno info

FRISBEE
01-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi guy's just wanted to ask a quick question about dynoing a Hummer and hopefully give some good info for your high altitude owners out here. First off we have a Hummer H2 we are about to do Pre- and post dyno numbers on a Vortech supercharger @ 8psi. Second we own a 2WD dynojet Dyno and we attempted to remove the ABS fuse so we can run it in 2wd mode and do the run since the traction control switch will not allow us to turn it off on 2wd mode, now the vehicle is in limp mode, any suggestions on what we need to do? thanks for the help.

FRISBEE
Hi guy's just wanted to ask a quick question about dynoing a Hummer and hopefully give some good info for your high altitude owners out here. First off we have a Hummer H2 we are about to do Pre- and post dyno numbers on a Vortech supercharger @ 8psi. Second we own a 2WD dynojet Dyno and we attempted to remove the ABS fuse so we can run it in 2wd mode and do the run since the traction control switch will not allow us to turn it off on 2wd mode, now the vehicle is in limp mode, any suggestions on what we need to do? thanks for the help.

FRISBEE

FRISBEE
01-07-2005, 04:36 PM
nevermind guys I found out you have to remove the shaft, but I'll give you all the dyno #'s from up here at out altitude(5500 ft)

Fastest H-Town Realtor
01-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Awaits with baited breath...whatever that means... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Please make sure you post the torque ratings....to me,thats the most important figure of a 6400 lb truck...