PDA

View Full Version : fixed

CJ
11-22-2002, 04:24 AM
While out of town on buisiness the little lady dropped the H2 off to have the misaligned door looked at. Great experiance. They (dealer)wanted to put her in a Cady and she would not go for it. She asked for a expedition and they did not flinch. they fine tuned the door, it was rubbing slightly on the forward side panel when opening or closing. In addition to doing my dirty work she inadvertantly paid the H2 a compliment when she made her driving experiance comparison- the expedition was cheap and cramped. compared to the rest I guess that would be true.

CJ
11-22-2002, 04:24 AM
While out of town on buisiness the little lady dropped the H2 off to have the misaligned door looked at. Great experiance. They (dealer)wanted to put her in a Cady and she would not go for it. She asked for a expedition and they did not flinch. they fine tuned the door, it was rubbing slightly on the forward side panel when opening or closing. In addition to doing my dirty work she inadvertantly paid the H2 a compliment when she made her driving experiance comparison- the expedition was cheap and cramped. compared to the rest I guess that would be true.

SnakeH2
06-06-2007, 09:19 PM
;)

Agriv8r
06-06-2007, 10:14 PM
:jump: