PDA

View Full Version : My H3

HummerNewbie
05-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Everyone wants pics the H3 when the owners get them. Well, just like everyone else, I have to wait for mine but this will have to do for now. At least I have an idea how it will look now.

HummerNewbie
05-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Everyone wants pics the H3 when the owners get them. Well, just like everyone else, I have to wait for mine but this will have to do for now. At least I have an idea how it will look now.

H3wannabe
05-05-2005, 05:00 PM
That's exactly what I plan on ordering (including lux package and automatic). Have you heard estimates on how long the wait is for the color?

H3wannabe

HummerNewbie
05-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Sounds like you are getting exactly what I am getting. Nothing yet on color availability though. I believe the end of the summer. I have given my dealer more information that I received from here than he has been able to give me. If it weren't for stumbling across this site, I would be going into this completely blind. I am also on the waiting list at my dealer for the first ones coming in so if I like what I see, I can take one of them. I don't know what they are going to be coming with but am told they will be pretty much loaded. I really like that color though.

XM DUDE
05-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Nice very nice, you are so lucky,as I have to wait to pay off the house before we can get one.

usetosellhummer
05-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Im holding out for a used one come fall

HummerNewbie
05-05-2005, 07:00 PM
XM,

I feel your pain. I found out last week that I may have to by a new house before the end of the summer so that may delay my plans. Keeping the dream alive for now though. Didn't think I would like the Hummers as much as I do until a friend got an 05 a couple of months ago. Feel in love with it from day one. I was in the dealer a week or so and he was trying to get me to lease an 05 H2. Not sure what made him think I would want to do that if I have been waiting this long for the H3. Have thought about just getting a 03 H2 instead. I think you are probably doing the smart thing usetosell.

XM DUDE
05-05-2005, 07:43 PM
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/cry2.gif we have 5 yers to pay off the house.