PDA

View Full Version : The new H$

Steve R
12-07-2002, 03:07 AM
Just looking at the photo you can see the styling of the new H$. They may have gone a bit overboard with size, but it does have a strong look and it's said to be worth a great deal! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-07-2002, 03:07 AM
Just looking at the photo you can see the styling of the new H$. They may have gone a bit overboard with size, but it does have a strong look and it's said to be worth a great deal! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JJ
12-07-2002, 03:47 AM
I've heard rumors of the new H$ but this is the first photos I've seen - thanks for posting it. I recall an early press release stating that the H$ comes with its own personal security system that is unavailable on most other vehicles...

JJ

Steve R
12-07-2002, 03:53 AM
you may have a point there....it did seem to have turrets on the sides, the guy driving it did wear a uniform, carry a gun and seemed interested in shooting anyone who got to close...BUT HECK, THAT COULD BE ANY ONE OF US!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Texas Red
12-07-2002, 01:08 PM
That H$ would certainly look better with the brush guard and off-road light options. When is this thing gonna be available?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

Dan
12-09-2002, 10:35 AM
And Kenworth is coming out with a new luxury model lineup that will directly compete with the H$:

The Pilgrimage
http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.jpg

and the upscale Grand Dominator
http://poseur.4x4.org/dominator.jpg

JCJ
12-09-2002, 11:01 AM
Also available in limo version?
With optional fuzzy dices.
Where is MAC?

Texas Red
12-09-2002, 12:17 PM
That is too Too funny. I love that pic. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

SJ
12-09-2002, 02:26 PM
You probably made the driver of that Armored Car nervous! Parking so close and snapping pictures; you're now on file at the local Police Station for unusual conduct.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Steve R
12-09-2002, 04:21 PM
Bah-humm-bug....they've had me on their file for years now!