PDA

View Full Version : To HUmmer or not to Hummer that is my question

belezeebub
04-09-2004, 06:38 PM
After reading this and other boards it seems to me that the H2 has some "Issues" with out starting a Flame war (I hope)
I am not as wealthy as some of you (it has taken me 3 years to save up thye money for a Hummer) and Need a Truck that I can drive everyday and one that doesn't break down all the time.

I have seen posted about leaks, tie-rods, fuel, computer issues, electrical issue, transmissions and a ton of others

So here are Yet more questions.

1. How often has your H2 been in the shop?
2. How often does it break down?
3. What kind of issues have you had?

Given that this WILL be my daily driver and only car should I get one?

belezeebub
After reading this and other boards it seems to me that the H2 has some "Issues" with out starting a Flame war (I hope)
I am not as wealthy as some of you (it has taken me 3 years to save up thye money for a Hummer) and Need a Truck that I can drive everyday and one that doesn't break down all the time.

I have seen posted about leaks, tie-rods, fuel, computer issues, electrical issue, transmissions and a ton of others

belezeebub

Longhorn
04-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Great, your one of "those" spineless types who needs to be coddled. I thought you just had a laundry list of add ons all picked out and now you can't pull the trigger?

I can't decide for you and I'm not going to rationalize a 60k purchase for you. Be a big boy and show mommy which car you want.

If you need any help deciding on lunch tommorow, call me.

Longhorn
04-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Don't buy it, it will be in the shop all the time for oil changes, tire rotations and other really scarry stuff. Oh, they'll also provide a rental car for added inconvenience.

belezeebub
04-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Gee ask a question and get a personal attack, you are truly number one in my book can you guess which finger I use to signal that?

I don’t consider these Normal problems, on a 60000-dollar car.

OUTPUT SHAFT-Drivers Side-DEALER?

Air Suspension Went Out

RECALL-Ignition Switch Replacement

TSB - Engine Continues to Run When You Take the Key Out of the Ignition

Front Diff Output Seal Failure

Air Suspension Problems

intermitent noise

STUCK H2 BLOWN INJECTORS!!!

climate control burned out?

power steering pump again

Front Side Windows Inoperative

" " " Heated Seats Inoperable

" " " Door locks Inoperable

After starting car and driving doors do not lock

After turning car off, Radio, door locks and windows do not operate

Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) inoperative.

My right wheel fell off...

Service Air Suspension?

transfer case control buttons not responding

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LonghornRockcrawler:
Great, your one of "those" spineless types who needs to be coddled. I thought you just had a laundry list of add ons all picked out and now you can't pull the trigger?

I can't decide for you and I'm not going to rationalize a 60k purchase for you. Be a big boy and show mommy which car you want.

If you need any help deciding on lunch tommorow, call me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Longhorn
04-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Then don't buy it, but don't ask me for reassurance or to convince you.

The sky is falling.

TROLL!

belezeebub
04-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Thank you Alec W, I am still deciding about it and as for you Mr. LonghornRockcrawler

Were you born an *******?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'Cause you're an ******* tonight

Yes you're an A-S-S-H-O-L-E
And don't you try to blame it on me
You deserve all the credit
You're an ******* tonight

You were an ******* yesterday
You're an ******* tonight
And I've got a feelin'
You'll be an ******* the rest of your life

And I was talkin' to your mother
Just the other night
I told her I thought you were an *******
She said, "Yes, I think you're right"

And all your friends are *******s
'Cause you've known them your whole life
And somebody told me
You've got an ******* for a wife

Were you born an *******?
'Cause you're an aaaass...hole tonight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LonghornRockcrawler:
Then don't buy it, but don't ask me for reassurance or to convince you.

The sky is falling.

TROLL! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Longhorn
04-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Thank you kind sir for the witty retort. Have yourself a weekend!

I'll be available if you need any more help making those pesky decisions that life seems to hurl your way.

frank6150
04-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Mine was in the shop one time due to the on-star unit not functioning. I should have just left it broke cause now I spend more money than I am comfortable with using the phone feature. It is addicting.

Other than that I have had to touch up some rusty bolts and just check fluids now and then. I beat my truck pretty good, nothing compared to some of the people here but I am far from gentle with it.

My Silverado was in the garage all the time for little problems and I never treated it as rough as I do this truck so I'm pretty happy about that.

No matter what your decision winds up being you will have something go wrong here or there but you will never be stuck without a vehicle since they will always give you one to drive. Hell they come pick my truck up and bring it back to me just for an oil change so I can't complain since it is a little over an hour to get to the dealership.

timgco
04-09-2004, 08:09 PM
good luck on your choice! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
For what it is worth, this is just another GM vehicle! You may get lucky and have no problems, you may be unlucky and have a ton of problems. I have owned many GM vehicles (mostly trucks) and this one has made me very happy! I have had trouble with my compresor! That's it other than minor issues! This is still a fairly new truck and needs some kinks worked out (compressor) and if you take care of it, it should take care of you! i can't make the choice for you, but, I can tell you I am glad i got mine! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DRTYFN
04-09-2004, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by belezeebub:

....should I get one? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Mrs. Beezly, you shouldn't. It's a really long drive from Hillsburrito to the Hummer dealer. You'll be subjecting yourself to that awful traffic on 26 and all of those grumpy econo-box drivers that will be giving you dirty looks will probably make you really uncomfortable, too.
Get a Hyundai. You'll blend right in.

PARAGON
04-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Golly gee.......

Were you born a troll?
'Cause you're a troll tonight

Yes you're a T-R-O-L-L
And don't you try to blame it on me
You deserve all the credit
You're a troll tonight

You were a troll yesterday
You're a troll tonight
And I've got a feelin'
You'll be a troll the rest of your life

And I was talkin' to your mother
Just the other night
I told her I thought you were a troll
She said, "Screw him, a-ight"

And all your friends are trolls
'Cause you've known them your whole life
And somebody told me
You’re not old enough for a wife

Were you born a troll?
Or did you work at it your short life?
'Cause you're a complete aaaass...hole!!!!!!

OldHiker
04-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Don't pay attention to these people.

I’ve had mine since the end of January. The abs light came on and stayed on. It seemed one of the modules shorted out. No problem, dealer fixed and yes, I did get a loaner to ease the inconvenience of not having the truck.

Around town or highway driving is simply amazing. I love the way it rides. Never had it offroad, so I cannot comment on that aspect of it. I’ve had several Jeeps, Cherokee’s as well as many Grand Ltd’s, and Navigators (the most boring vehicle on the planet). Mileage on the Jeeps was marginally better and the Navigator worse.

But every time someone gives me the thumbs up or comments on how they wish they could get one, it brings a big smile to my face. That makes up for any and all inconveniences I will or may incur during my ownership.

If you can do it, order one asap. Your pleasure and pride will outweigh anything else.

Buckeye Hummer
04-09-2004, 11:55 PM
(said with Spicoli voice from Fast Times at Ridgemont High) duuuuude, it's oldtoker smokin' the fat one and jumpin' on the keyboard again. Are you one of those guys that smells like dope 24/7? Do you have dreadlocks? How many Grateful Dead bootlegs do you have stored in your drug bus?

Beezlebub, H2 warranty and maintenance is good, bugs should certainly be worked out by now. Don't get an h1 because the cheap bastards at amg won't even pay for a $30 rental car.

RIC-H0
04-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Just get one, so you can have bragging rights. Because as of now, you have no rights. The feling of being an H2 owner cannot be described in words.
Get one, and you will understand.
Till then, you are just blowing hot air out your ars.

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ric-H2

KenP
04-10-2004, 01:02 AM
Bee, like Buffet?

http://www.orbyonline.com/archives/000638.php

Navigator
04-10-2004, 01:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by belezeebub:
Gee ask a question and get a personal attack, you are truly number one in my book can you guess which finger I use to signal that?

I don’t consider these Normal problems, on a 60000-dollar car.

OUTPUT SHAFT-Drivers Side-DEALER?

Air Suspension Went Out

RECALL-Ignition Switch Replacement

TSB - Engine Continues to Run When You Take the Key Out of the Ignition

Front Diff Output Seal Failure

Air Suspension Problems

intermitent noise

STUCK H2 BLOWN INJECTORS!!!

climate control burned out?

power steering pump again

Front Side Windows Inoperative

" " " Heated Seats Inoperable

" " " Door locks Inoperable

After starting car and driving doors do not lock

After turning car off, Radio, door locks and windows do not operate

Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) inoperative.

My right wheel fell off...

Service Air Suspension?

transfer case control buttons not responding

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then dont get one you worry wort. If you go to any vehicle specific forum like this you will see a few bugs that need fixing for some of the guys, and a few guys that have really bad luck, but you will also find guys who havent had a single problem.
Buy a used car and put the rest in a retirement fund if you are that concerend.

HGW
04-10-2004, 01:36 AM
It is still a GM vehicle and therefore a crap shoot. They can't build a vehicle to save their own lives. Do you like it or not? I love mine but have no expectations that it will not break.

I have had a Lexus, BMW, Honda, Toyota--never ever a service call--about 300,000 miles--My Hummer rattled off the lot. I just bought another one.

Do you like it or not?

KenP
04-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Don't buy one. You will whine all the time.

Livin\' Large
04-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Well after owning mine for a while, it went in the shop for the last time last week. I had been through the air suspension issues, leaking diff, a/c issues, sunroof problems, leaking pillar, power steering pump, headlight problems, onstar issues, 4wd problems, stereo problems, fuel pump, transmission and a few other things. So now have to find something else to drive. Not sure what to do. Just my two cents.

KenP
04-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Change forums.

Spike
04-10-2004, 06:03 PM
I knew that "laundry list" of extras that you were gonna load up "your" H2 with was all HORSE ****!!!!!! You sound like a 16 year old kid who has pipe dreams of owning an H2. You gonna tell me that all the time you spent on this site prior to posting that bull **** wish list, now all of a sudden you discovered there are issues with H2's. Sounds to me like a bull **** excuse to cover up the real reason you aren't buying one.....it's a little much for a guy on a paper boys salary. Go sign up on a Dodge Viper forum and bull **** those guys for a while.
Oh and incidentally my H2 was only in the shop once for seat module.

"Mrs. Beesly"- thats gold DF!!!!!!

Spike
04-10-2004, 06:25 PM
I thought I would repost that massive wish list of yours in case anyone missed that thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>originally posted Mrs. Beesly (I'm still laughing at that one!),

Finalizing my shopping list please feel free to let me know if I missed anything.
Of if other options would be better, (Hummer newbie here)

04 or 05 Black Hummer H2 Adventure
Black leather interior

EDELBROCK PANHARD ROD / HUMMER H2
EDELBROCK TRAILING ARMS / HUMMER H2
EDELBROCK XTREME SHOCK WITH RESERVOIR / HUMMER H2
STOP TECK "HUGE" BILLET BRAKE KIT / 03-04 HUMMER H2
H2 Hummer Lingenfelter 500 HP SC Super Duty Package
Corsa H2 Hummer Stainless Exhaust
Heavy Duty Aluminum 4 core Radiator
HD automatic transmissions rebuild
GOBI STEALTH RACK
300+ Digital Performance Ignition
Heads Up Display Speedometer & Tachometer
Hummer H2 Wrap-around brush grille guard By GM
HID Head Lights (still searching for a DOT legal set)

H2 NightDriver System
H2 Brush Guard Valance for use w/ PIAA Lights
Billet Exterior Kit
Billet Aluminum Upper Hood Panel Insert
H2 Signal Mirror Kit
Billet Aluminum Tail Vents
Skins - Magnetic Paint Protectors - Black
H2 Rancho 4" Lift Kit
Mazzi Hulk 20 x 8.5 rims (5 of them)
39.5x10.50x20 tires (??? Unknown still looking)
Eclipse AVX-2494 head Unit
http://www.eclipse-web.com/
Eclipse AVN 2454 Nav System
Eclipse CH3083 CD changer
3 12” Diamond Audio TDX 12D2 Subs
3 Pairs of Diamond audio s600 Hex Speakers
Or
3 pairs of Infinity Kappa Perfect speakers (still looking) (Front, rear and center)
3 PRECISION POWER PPI PCX-2200
Or
3 Phoenix Gold TITANIUM TI1000.2 2 CH AMP
3 Phoenix Gold Ti1200.1 TITANIUM AMPLIFIER
Or
PRECISION POWER PPI PCX-2400 AMPLIFIER
3 Phoenix gold line drivers

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spike
04-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Hey beezely bub,
Are you Zero Tolerance's little brother?
Are you Mac's son?

Spike
04-10-2004, 06:50 PM
One more thing there Beezlyhead,
What the **** is up with that sig line of yours. Who are you trying to impress with that pile of mumbo jumbo.
"net optics net1000sx, finisar multi module gbic, 850 nm laser, max optical storage device", What a Dickhead!!!

Dan
04-10-2004, 07:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oldhiker:
...The abs light came on and stayed on... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was trying to tell you your gut is too big http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

belezeebub
04-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Gee more personal attacked, nice board you have here, I'll try not to let a few bad apples spoil the barrel, as for my bike I have a different kind of paper route here is a Photo of my route. this is one row of the network room where I work, I have been a Network administrator for over ten years, would love to be a paper boy alot less stress. FYI do paper boys clear 60k a year?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spike:
I knew that "laundry list" of extras that you were gonna load up "your" H2 with was all HORSE ****!!!!!! You sound like a 16 year old kid who has pipe dreams of owning an H2. You gonna tell me that all the time you spent on this site prior to posting that bull **** wish list, now all of a sudden you discovered there are issues with H2's. Sounds to me like a bull **** excuse to cover up the real reason you aren't buying one.....it's a little much for a guy on a paper boys salary. Go sign up on a Dodge Viper forum and bull **** those guys for a while.
Oh and incidentally my H2 was only in the shop once for seat module.

"Mrs. Beesly"- thats gold DF!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

frank6150
04-11-2004, 01:52 AM
That looks a lot like my computer room. I like to call it the technology center since there are soo many blinking lights and gadgets strewn about.

ssgharkness020147
04-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Buckeye,
If your dealer wont even pickup a rental car you are getting screwed hard. My local HUMMER dealer is great about that stuff. If my truck broke down in Tenn. they would get me a rental car to drive home, put me up in a hotel room for free, then pick my truck up in Tenn take it back to the shop and fix it. Last time I was there (a couple of weeks ago) one of the guys from the parts counter was leaving that afternoon to deliver a really awesome looking blacked out black H2 to Montana.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Beezlebub, H2 warranty and maintenance is good, bugs should certainly be worked out by now. Don't get an h1 because the cheap bastards at amg won't even pay for a $30 rental car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan
04-11-2004, 02:50 PM
...FYI do paper boys clear 60k a year?... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that was in poor taste. But now that you've put it out there, it does explain why it took you 3 years to save up for your Hummer. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Livin\' Large
04-11-2004, 03:37 PM
I was not quite sure who ken was referring to. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Bel, I think you would will be happy with whatever decision you make. You just have to decide what you want to drive and what you are willing to pay for it. Also think about longevity. Just fyi.

FrgMstr
04-11-2004, 09:36 PM
If you are looking for a daily driver, I would simply suggest something else besides and H2. I don't like driving mine in traffic at all.

If you are looking for something to take off road and don't need a huge amount of storage space, get a Rubicon and be happy.

If you are not in a position to afford a vehicle that is going to be high maintenace as an H2 can be, I would suggest something else.

Quite frankly, if you are not a risk taker, it is hard to suggest ANY 1st year car or truck to anyone.

I say get yourself a Cherokee and be happy with a fun truck that will have a good value.

I personally love my H2 but they are simply not a vehicle for everyone. There are just some folks that are not simply up to owning one and vice versa.

Dan
04-12-2004, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
So how can one who "clears" 60K afford that wish list? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he's still leeching off his parents?

I can picture it - gets up in the AM, puts on his fuzzy slippers, comes out of "his room" and goes into the kitchen where mom has set out his morning cereal, packs his PB&J lunch for him, lays out his clothes for the day and then sends him off to work. While he's a bigshot Network Admin (one step above Help Desk), mom is home washing his clothes and preparing his favorite dinner and apple pie.
Comes in after work, throws down his book bag and heads to his room where he lays on the bed and stares at his favorite Lizzy McGuire poster until dinner is ready. A nice bubble bath and gets tucked in only to start over the next day.

Paycheck goes into the bank, asks Dad for gas money. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

belezeebub
04-12-2004, 02:17 PM
This will be my last post on this board all the elitist arrogant *******s have degraded and belittled me to the point where I don’t want anything more to do with any of you.

A few parting comments

Most of you are pretty nice and helpful, it is too bad that there are a few bad apples spoiling this barrel, I will go ahead and get my Hummer is December like I planed.

I am not a paper boy, I do not work at best buy and I haven’t eaten a PB and J sandwich in over 20 years, My parents do not support me in fact I give them money.

I have been saving for three years to get my Hummer (No I am not really bad with finances like someone posted)

I am not sixteen you could check my profile and see that I just turned thirty-five on Saturday.

The reason a person clearing 60k a year can afford that wish list is because I have been saving, I have been putting away 1000-1500 each month so I can get my wish list.
I could post a copy of my bank statement but you would just say it was done in photo shop, I could post a scan of my paycheck but once again the naysayers would call it a fake.

How can someone clearing 60K afford to put away that much money? Its simple I am a contractor I get transferred around from project to project and town to town I live in an apartment and I don’t have credit cards or car payments I don’t have any bills except for utilities, food and rent.

I am a Sr. Network administrator currently at Intel in Hillsboro Oregon, (see link for a listing of salary for that position in Hillsboro area, and FYI network administrator is not “a step above helpdesk”

In closing to the helpful people thank you, and to the rest goodbye, this square peg no longer has any interest in trying to fit into your round hole, you can keep your elitist, little club I want no part of it or anything else you have to offer.

http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_compresult.asp?zipcode=97124&metrocode=137&statecode=OR&state=Oregon&metro=Portland&city=Hillsboro&geo=Hillsboro%2C+OR+97124&jobtitle=Network+Administrator%2C+Sr.&search=&narrowdesc=IT+--+Networking&narrowcode=IT08&r=salswz_swzttsbtn_psr&p=&s=salary&geocode=&jobcode=IT10000134

DRTYFN
04-12-2004, 02:43 PM
If I were you, I seriously reconsider your decision to buy an H2.
If the little bit of ribbing you taken here has made you act like a crying little girl then try to imagine what you're going to do after the first few times you get flipped off for driving an H2. I can just see it now- "Crying H2 driver calls 911 after receiving vulgar hand gestures." The news will cut to a shot of a blubbering sissy male sitting behind the wheel of a perfectly clean H2, trying to tell his pathetically gay story while sobbing heavily to a smirking police officer.

Please don't buy an H2.

DRTYFN
04-12-2004, 02:43 PM
What in the hell is wrong with this thread's spacing?

Dan
04-12-2004, 02:59 PM
This will be my last post on this board all the elitist arrogant *******s have degraded and belittled me to the point where I don’t want anything more to do with any of you.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be imagining it.
Your brain is routed via your butt, from there your packets travel over a scrawny frame to the whiny talking device called your mouth. I see no reason why we'd think you're hetero so I am closing your thread.

PARAGON
04-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Finally, I thought we were never going to get rid of him!!!

Dan
04-12-2004, 03:08 PM
"I am not a paperboy!" LOL

H2_SUT_SC
04-12-2004, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan:

You must be imagining it.
Your brain is routed via your butt, from there your packets travel over a scrawny frame to the whiny talking device called your mouth. I see no reason why we'd think you're hetero so I am closing your thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not a big fan of flaming but that was hilarious. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

H2Finally
04-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Sure you're 35?? Can't believe u chicken out after such a short attack. I was attacked full blast on my post #1, not only survived, but sent them all packin with tails between butts http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

Especially if you're buying a H2, you'd need (as in NEED) this forum. Being senior network thingy, I'm sure you'd have googled to the max n found no alternative.

Good for you u saved 3 years to buy your dream truck. Who cares what anyone say?? Now come back n stick it like a man, fohgawdsake. Remind yourself your handle is "belezeebub" not "belle".. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Longhorn
04-12-2004, 06:08 PM
I know how flustered you get with decisions, so I took the liberty of choosing a vehicle for you. You'll love it I'm certain.

If the network administrator line didn't have the ladies swooning, I'm sure this bad little ride will inspire some serious panty dropping.

Your Welcome.

KenP
04-12-2004, 06:23 PM
Like... that is sooo cute.... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

H2Finally
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I WANT ONE!! Does it come in Pewter? Can I fit a 12" tire without the 0.5" lift? Does it have a rear spare carrier? Most importantly -- is it quiet?? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PARAGON
04-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Is that a Corbin?

Paul L
04-12-2004, 09:07 PM
what a flame http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

you guys are BAD

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dan
04-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Can I put a deposit on one? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Klaus
04-12-2004, 09:25 PM
He’s made his decision… Here he is with his new ride!

PARAGON
04-12-2004, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Livin' Large:
Well after owning mine for a while, it went in the shop for the last time last week. I had been through the air suspension issues, leaking diff, a/c issues, sunroof problems, leaking pillar, power steering pump, headlight problems, onstar issues, 4wd problems, stereo problems, fuel pump, transmission and a few other things. So now have to find something else to drive. Not sure what to do. Just my two cents. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I bet you could drive a GMC Duramax pickup....Oh, wait you are already driving one. You needed it to pull that 47' Outerlimits powerboat didn't you.

I noticed your Avatar had to be changed. Someone caught on that you have to own a Hummer to be on the Hummer Team, huh?

Livin\' Large
04-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Uh no. Nice deduction though. You think of that all by yourself? You must have me confused with someone else. I was logging out one day and liked that cool sign, whatever it is. So I used it.

H2_SUT_SC
04-12-2004, 10:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan:
Can I put a deposit on one? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could. But the dealer would likely call you a month before you're supposed to get it, after being on the waiting list for over a year and being the first person in the entire country to be on any kind of list for it, only to tell you that the one you ordered cannot be delivered and that you're stuck with the hot pink one with the 10" chrome spinners.

Hummer Man
04-13-2004, 12:06 AM
If you have to ask don't get one!

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 12:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Livin' Large:
Uh no. Nice deduction though. You think of that all by yourself? You must have me confused with someone else. I was logging out one day and liked that cool sign, whatever it is. So I used it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Why exactly were you "logging out?" Were you doing that to change your forum name to someone else? Are you running around the forum as 2 or 3 different people? How many forum identities do you have?

Livin\' Large
04-13-2004, 12:20 AM
No, only this name. When the kids want to use the computer I log off everything that I am doing and then let them on. The last time I did so I saw that icon and thought it was neat. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 12:26 AM
So, you are not a member of Hummer Team, huh. I didn't think there were any Hummer Team people in Houston anyway.

Livin\' Large
04-13-2004, 12:33 AM
Well I would not know, I don't live in Houston. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 12:38 AM
You wouldn't know because you are not a member of Hummer Team!

Dan
04-13-2004, 10:41 AM
No, only this name. When the kids want to use the computer I log off everything that I am doing and then let them on. The last time I did so I saw that icon and thought it was neat. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have XP, just log off and let the kids log on. All of your stuff will still be there when they're done and you log back in. I think its called User Switching or something like that.

Dan
04-13-2004, 10:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
You could. But the dealer would likely call you a month before you're supposed to get it, after being on the waiting list for over a year and being the first person in the entire country to be on any kind of list for it, only to tell you that the one you ordered cannot be delivered and that you're stuck with the hot pink one with the 10" chrome spinners. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Navigator
04-13-2004, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
If I were you, I seriously reconsider your decision to buy an H2.
If the little bit of ribbing you taken here has made you act like a crying little girl then try to imagine what you're going to do after the first few times you get flipped off for driving an H2. I can just see it now- "Crying H2 driver calls 911 after receiving vulgar hand gestures." The news will cut to a shot of a blubbering sissy male sitting behind the wheel of a perfectly clean H2, trying to tell his pathetically gay story while sobbing heavily to a smirking police officer.

Please don't buy an H2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTY you should be nicer to your neighbors http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

H2_SUT_SC
04-13-2004, 03:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
You could. But the dealer would likely call you a month before you're supposed to get it, after being on the waiting list for over a year and being the first person in the entire country to be on any kind of list for it, only to tell you that the one you ordered cannot be delivered and that you're stuck with the hot pink one with the 10" chrome spinners. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hummer Man
04-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Please don't buy one!

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 09:01 PM
I agree with Hummer Man(ic)