PDA

View Full Version : Marker lights???

firm
05-25-2005, 07:46 PM
I still haven't seen a car with marker lights yet. I am hearing this isn't available. Anybody hear anything?

firm
05-25-2005, 07:46 PM
I still haven't seen a car with marker lights yet. I am hearing this isn't available. Anybody hear anything?

Dennis
05-26-2005, 03:03 AM
I ordered mine with marker lights but when I checked last week with the dealer they said that to get one in their first shipment they had to delete the lights. Also couldn't get the roof rail airbags. Would have liked them but...

killian
05-26-2005, 12:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
I still haven't seen a car with marker lights yet. I am hearing this isn't available. Anybody hear anything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting that you mentioned that.
Only one of the H3s that I saw at Sewell had the marker lights but it had no switch to turn them on.

I asked if they could install the marker lights on mine but they said that it would take 4 hours. I didn't have time, I had to head back to Phx.

partsguy
05-26-2005, 12:51 PM
You can get them from a GM dealer but some
have it in their minds to charge 695.00.
Aloha
I'll get sick of saying it soon. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

firm
05-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Lynch's has pictures of H3's with everything but marker lights, and off road lights. Even on the H3's that say they are suppose to have them.