PDA

View Full Version : The Forums continue to grow...

Jason
02-10-2003, 06:24 PM
As the site becomes better known, we have encountered visitors to the forum who would like to discuss other off roading machines.

I ask that you post your experiences with other vehicles in this section. We have all learned a lot from "the other guys" (no disrespect intended) and I am sure they have much more to share that we call all benefit from.

If it comes down to the H2 vs. (enter model here), please respect each other and come out fighting. Low blows and rabbit punches will cost you a point.

- Jason

Jason
02-10-2003, 06:24 PM
As the site becomes better known, we have encountered visitors to the forum who would like to discuss other off roading machines.

I ask that you post your experiences with other vehicles in this section. We have all learned a lot from "the other guys" (no disrespect intended) and I am sure they have much more to share that we call all benefit from.

If it comes down to the H2 vs. (enter model here), please respect each other and come out fighting. Low blows and rabbit punches will cost you a point.

- Jason

bklynh2srock
02-11-2003, 02:45 AM
Hope this works, Jason -- it's a great idea. Thanks again for all your hard work (what, no brown-nosed smiley face to choose from?). http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ktower_heels
02-11-2003, 09:26 PM
I like the idea of keeping the blowhards from cluttering up the regular list!

muskyman
02-13-2003, 06:09 AM
just found this ...if you move the "other " threads here I'm sure it would help

sounds like a very good idea jason

thom

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there

KenP
07-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Great idea, Jason. Thanks for everything. We all owe you a ton!:D

CO Hummer
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Great idea, Jason. Thanks for everything. We all owe you a ton!:D

We're doing the best we can. Thanks.

-Mods.

Steve - SanJose
07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Sound like a good idea, but good luck. Thanks.

S.

Donkey_Kong
07-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks Jason.

X2 I agree with myself.