PDA

View Full Version : OLE YLLR

CJ
11-23-2002, 02:40 PM
Any chance you are going to the desert for thanksgiving? I will be in Ocatillo Wells riding dirt bikes and wheelin my H2. Hanging out just south of the Ocatillo Bad Lands. Pewter sport with all the LUX stuff.

CJ
11-23-2002, 02:40 PM
Any chance you are going to the desert for thanksgiving? I will be in Ocatillo Wells riding dirt bikes and wheelin my H2. Hanging out just south of the Ocatillo Bad Lands. Pewter sport with all the LUX stuff.

OLE YLLR
11-23-2002, 03:13 PM
OCOTILLO SOUNDS NICE BUT I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY H2. DEALER SAY'S BEING BUILT 12/2 DELIVERY 12/16. DRIVING ME NUTS. HAVE HAD CHANCE TO GET DIFFERENT COLOR AND OPTIONS, BUT AM STICKING TO MY FIRST CHOICE. SHOULD BE PRETTY NICE OUT THERE SPECIALLY WITH THE CURRENT WEATHER. ONCE I TAKE DELIVERY I'LL BE OUT THERE ALL THE TIME. HAVE FAMILY ALL OVER THE VALLEY, BRAWLEY, CALEXICO AND MEXICALI. SEE YOU SOON OLE YLLR /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

CJ
11-23-2002, 03:20 PM
Time will seem to stand still till you get to drive it off the lot. Anticipation is killer! It is worth the wait. Drop me a line when you are ready for the desert.