PDA

View Full Version : ADDING FACTORY NAV TO 03

JHALL
08-28-2005, 08:30 PM
i am going to add the factory tnr to my 03 h2...i have the new antenna ....the nav antenna and am wondering exactly where to mount it....it looks to be a flat metal piece with a wire going to the back of the radio....any idea where this antenna mounts?.....thanks again...jody

JHALL
08-28-2005, 08:30 PM
i am going to add the factory tnr to my 03 h2...i have the new antenna ....the nav antenna and am wondering exactly where to mount it....it looks to be a flat metal piece with a wire going to the back of the radio....any idea where this antenna mounts?.....thanks again...jody

LoLo
08-29-2005, 12:07 AM
On the '05s, it is in the position of your current antenna. I have seen a couple of times that the guys have mounted it on the dash as close to the windshield as possible.

Hummertech
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Assuming you're talking about the GPS antenna for a factory radio, it mounts underneath the
dash about 12 inches to the passenger side of the radio, you'll have to pull off the trim piece that has the oh **** handle and the airbag switch off to install it. you'll see the hole once you get that piece off.

JHALL
08-29-2005, 06:18 PM
thanks for the info but will that peice where the passenger side airbag switch is just pop off without removing the oh sht handles?....thanks in advance http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif