PDA

View Full Version : On Star

JamesT
04-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I use the on board ON SATR phone service and get occational feedback when I make calls. Its a high pitched squeel. Not to be confused with the guy who makes the 'Squeel" sounds in the movie "DELIVERANCE". On Star tells me that its not their system problem (of course) and it must have something to do with my aftermarker stereo system. Any ideas?

JamesT
I use the on board ON SATR phone service and get occational feedback when I make calls. Its a high pitched squeel. Not to be confused with the guy who makes the 'Squeel" sounds in the movie "DELIVERANCE". On Star tells me that its not their system problem (of course) and it must have something to do with my aftermarker stereo system. Any ideas?

JamesT

Hummer Man
04-21-2004, 06:56 PM
It's modulation feedback. Unless you reoriented some speakers, changed speakers or moved speakers closer to the ONSTAR microphone you did not cause it. If you relocated or installed video or audio down the driver side pilliar you may have caused it!