PDA

View Full Version : The last I heard on the future

usetosellhummer
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
After the H3 SUV, look for a H3 SUT which is less expensive to do. The last thing I heard that really got me wondering was that the H2 will not be redone. they have test vehicles with duramax's in them and they just don't fit right. Look for a H2 Truck based on a current pick-up with the duramax and the looks of a H2 with a full size bed in the back. My tech say's he saw the drawings by chance when doing the H1 Alpha class. The H4 will be based on a current small suv platform and be a small suv the size of a sidekick or wrangler. Who knows with the money problems. The Hummer brand will be a very profitable one becasue of the exports GM is planning on with the Hummer product.

usetosellhummer
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
After the H3 SUV, look for a H3 SUT which is less expensive to do. The last thing I heard that really got me wondering was that the H2 will not be redone. they have test vehicles with duramax's in them and they just don't fit right. Look for a H2 Truck based on a current pick-up with the duramax and the looks of a H2 with a full size bed in the back. My tech say's he saw the drawings by chance when doing the H1 Alpha class. The H4 will be based on a current small suv platform and be a small suv the size of a sidekick or wrangler. Who knows with the money problems. The Hummer brand will be a very profitable one becasue of the exports GM is planning on with the Hummer product.

KenP
05-31-2007, 09:35 PM
So, what happened?:giggling:

usetosellhummer
05-31-2007, 09:40 PM
I got PUNKED
you fawker

usetosellhummer
05-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok write this one down...
Fred Thompson runs for Pres, wins and then has to step down leaving his vice to take over
Clint Eastwood!

KenP
06-02-2007, 01:49 AM
I got PUNKED
you fawkerI couldn't resist after your response here:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4149

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Agriv8r
06-02-2007, 02:57 PM
:excited:

NEOCON1
06-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok write this one down...
Fred Thompson runs for Pres, wins and then has to step down leaving his vice to take over
Clint Eastwood!

:beerchug: :jump:

Steve - SanJose
06-03-2007, 12:52 AM
whatever