PDA

View Full Version : Non Bose speaker grills?

CBR_Raven
10-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know the part number for the H2 speaker grills in the door that don't have the bose logo on them? I've just completed my all Alpine setup and I want to get rid of those bose speaker grills. I could use the grills that came with my Alpine speakers but that would require some trimming on the door panel and I don't really want to do that.

CBR_Raven
10-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know the part number for the H2 speaker grills in the door that don't have the bose logo on them? I've just completed my all Alpine setup and I want to get rid of those bose speaker grills. I could use the grills that came with my Alpine speakers but that would require some trimming on the door panel and I don't really want to do that.

DavidAragon
10-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Do you want to sell the bose grills? Let me know if you do.
Thanks,
David

CBR_Raven
10-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes, I will sell them when I get the non bose. I can acutally do an even trade if someone is willing to do that.

CBR_Raven
10-09-2005, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavidAragon:
Do you want to sell the bose grills? Let me know if you do.
Thanks,
David </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I still have the bose grills if you want them. I decided to trim the door panel and use the alpine grills instead...looks real clean. I will post pics soon.

DavidAragon
10-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi,
Yes, I do. What do you want for them?

Please let me know (email me at rainearagon@yahoo.com)

Thanks,
David