PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think I could sell chrome H3 wheels & tires for?

H3 Buyer to be?
05-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Anyone have any idea on how much I could sell the brand new wheels and tires from my H3 for ??? New chromes with tires, I will actually get something else...

Any replies your can give would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Paul

H3 Buyer to be?
05-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Anyone have any idea on how much I could sell the brand new wheels and tires from my H3 for ??? New chromes with tires, I will actually get something else...

Any replies your can give would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Paul

killian
05-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey, Paul.
What did you wind up getting?
Did you go through Lund? How about your trade?

DeLeon
05-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey Paul,

I don't know who would want to buy those but I'd say that you could get about $1500, only eBay will tell you the exact price though...

What are you going to get for your H3? 18" wheels + 35" tires? I was thinking of doing the same but I don't think the 35" tires would fit.. the problem is that there are no suspension lift kits available yet :-(

H3 Buyer to be?
05-28-2005, 03:22 AM
Killian,

This deal is as weird as could possibly be, but I will try to explain... I called your girl, Erin, at Sewell and she seams so sweet and would do the deal for no increase to the price except for a $100 Doc fee (which is totally fine by me). I met a guy from Kentucky that is interested and agreed to buy my AMG C32 for $33,500 and would do so from Sewell so I can show the AMG as a $33,500 trade to Sewell and save roughly $2600 is taxes on the H3.

So, I am keeping my car here and I am buying the H3 from Sewell, the guy from KY is going to fly to Dallas and drive the H3 to me here in Scottsdale to pick up his AMG and drive then back to KY. Is that difficult enough to make a deal?

The truck I ended up with is White with cashmere leather Lux pack with Chrome steps, chrome package, XM, tow, and chrome wheels (which I would love to dump for something, just not sure what yet).

H3 Buyer to be?
05-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Below is the look that I would like to achieve for my H3 (as far as tire, and maybe even a tad bigger wheel size). What do you think I would need to do to the H3 for this same style?

http://www.streetdreams.org/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1...e=big&sort=1&cat=514 (http://www.streetdreams.org/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1163&size=big&sort=1&cat=514)

DeLeon
05-28-2005, 07:31 AM
I think those are 20 inch wheels with 37 inch tires on the H2, I'd say that you need 18 inch wheels with 35 inch tires for the H3, that's exactly what I want for my H3, but I don't think the 35 inch tires would fit in the front, so I'll have to wait for a 4 inch suspension lift kit..

killian
05-28-2005, 01:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
Killian,

This deal is as weird as could possibly be,
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! That is a weird deal, but it sounds like it might work, good luck with that. We'll have to hook up so I can see your new toy. Keep me posted.