PDA

View Full Version : Family Wheeling in CO ??

CslRkH2
07-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Does anyone have any trips planned where you wouldn't mind a newbie and his fam taggin along?

CslRkH2
07-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Does anyone have any trips planned where you wouldn't mind a newbie and his fam taggin along?

NoMoGMPG
07-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Probably in the next couple weeks.

CslRkH2
07-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Let me know...

BlueTJCO
07-20-2005, 01:16 PM
We are going to run China Wall this weekend. It's about 45 minutes west of Colorado Springs, good little trail with some decent camping spots. I know a few of us are camping for sure. But saturday we will be running the trail if your interested......

Adam in CO
07-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Ry,

There is a big Hummer event in Denver this Saturday. A movie premier, and some other things. You'd be hard pressed to get any of us out there this weekend.

BlueTJCO
07-20-2005, 02:23 PM
I have a Big Hummer event going on daily, smetimes twice a day but I still find time to get out of the house http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

We are going to run Saran Wrap, Eagle Rock, and China Wall. You guys have a good weekend!

Adam in CO
07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
"OBJECTS MAY APPEAR LARGER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE"

CslRkH2
07-20-2005, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We are going to run China Wall this weekend. It's about 45 minutes west of Colorado Springs, good little trail with some decent camping spots. I know a few of us are camping for sure. But saturday we will be running the trail if your interested...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many rigs are heading out? What time-ish are you thinking of heading out? My truck is still stock, is that sufficient for this trail?

CO Hummer
07-26-2005, 04:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
Ry,

There is a big Hummer event in Denver this Saturday. A movie premier, and some other things. You'd be hard pressed to get any of us out there this weekend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adam,
What is this event? Is there a thread on this?