PDA

View Full Version : Warm welcome for H3 builder

funpilot
03-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Based on his posts, I believe this new member does build H3s and as such will be a valuable addition to our board. I for one want to thank him for taking the time and interest to join our community and extend him a warm welcome.

funpilot
03-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Based on his posts, I believe this new member does build H3s and as such will be a valuable addition to our board. I for one want to thank him for taking the time and interest to join our community and extend him a warm welcome.

H3 Builder
03-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I have been on this project sence Sept 2003. I don't know it all but can try to find out. It is also starting to get a little crazy at the plant, with the launch and all, so bare with me if I don't get right back with an answer.

DRTYFN
03-28-2005, 04:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Builder:
...so bare with me if I don't get right back with an answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm... we hardly know you and you want us to get nekid with you??? Uhhh, that's weird.

You meant bear, but since you're working on the newest sibling you get a free pass... this time.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Usually the members of the design team don't have open interactions with the Hummer community. I know someone on the H2 design team that can verify your claim.

Check your PM.

bparker
03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
here - here .... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the board, and I am glad to have somsone "inside" to reference for accurate information.

We will really appreciate the information you can share with us.

Again, welcome aboard.

H3 Builder
03-28-2005, 12:26 PM
I am NOT on the design team, I just work at the Shreveport plant that will build these trucks. Also not the best speller here, but you know what I mean.