PDA

View Full Version : dual cone intake for h2

Platinum Enterprises
01-06-2004, 10:39 PM
has anyone seen this. a dual cone intake on ebay for 260.00 starting bid.

Platinum Enterprises
01-06-2004, 10:39 PM
has anyone seen this. a dual cone intake on ebay for 260.00 starting bid.

Platinum Enterprises
01-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Introducing the New Pro Zen Motorsports NEW 2003 Hummer H2 6.0 V8 Dual Intake Induction
LOOK OUT!!!the Dual Ram Air intake for the 6.0 Hummer H2 Has Arrived..This kit is Powder coated black and is Mandrel bent steel Pipe. It comes with 2 washable Chrome Filters. Full instructions, and nessasary parts. *The air-Intake system replaces your existing plastic/rubber pipe with This Hi-Performance Mandel Bent intake pipe. This is a complete kit, "bolt on" With instructions.This intake will increase your mileage and HP 12-18 hp boost is pretty standard on my air intakes, and the sound will definitely be more intense

KenP
01-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Who did you get your truck from. Would love to see a pic of it. I may have seen you around. Here is a pic of H2.

Black Lingenfelter Lux

ZeroTolerance
01-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Ok here is my take on this, so you have dual intake, you also have dual air filters to slow the air flow, don't you think that it would be better to have one larger bore cone filter rather than two smaller ones? I mean in the long run you have to replace two filters with this one and with the larger bore airaid filter you will probably never have to replace it, just clean it. Also with this induction setup you have two tubes running air into the motor but with the dual in one out system, so you are technically defeating your purpose of the dual intake. Maybe I am wrong but the physics of this is all off, you have more distortion in the airflow this way. Just my two cents.

frank6150
01-08-2004, 02:33 AM
That is definitely very very anti-offroad. It is different though and I do like the look. Would something like that be fairly easy to swap out to the original box again to wheel?

S&B Member since '03

PARAGON
01-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Here is a picture of zero's boat/ferrari: