PDA

View Full Version : H3

oneworld
04-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I just ordered my H3 I am looking for more information on the tire pakage, I do not want chrome package, but I want the biger, wider tires > dealer says not with out chezey chrome package. Also H3 site says Nav pac available but dealer has no info. Anyone Know hao I can get these options > becuase my dealer is no help. Basicaly I got it loaded

oneworld
04-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I just ordered my H3 I am looking for more information on the tire pakage, I do not want chrome package, but I want the biger, wider tires > dealer says not with out chezey chrome package. Also H3 site says Nav pac available but dealer has no info. Anyone Know hao I can get these options > becuase my dealer is no help. Basicaly I got it loaded

RIC-H0
04-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Just go with aftermarket wheels and tires, and you'll be much happier in the long run.(personal touches are the key to customizing!)
Good luck, and welcome!

Ric-H2

H3 Builder
04-10-2005, 02:01 AM
I don't know about packages for the H3 yet, but I would think that is kind of dumb to have to have the chrome when people that wanted bigger tires will probably be off road and not need the chrome. Just my thought.

Kahloq
04-10-2005, 02:19 AM
If I remember right, on the www.medved.com (http://www.medved.com) site, you could add the 33in tires even if you didn't get the chrome package. I think the bigger tires were availble if you got the adventure package, but didn't go for the lux package that had the chrome.

oneworld
04-10-2005, 04:53 AM
Thank you very much for the welcoming, and good info from all > esp>Kahlog good site. I wish my dealer let me do the order with him. when I gave the deposit, but he was very uninformed > so they had some jerk call me when he was pushing the buttons on the computer and it was unclear to me< I will get it straightened out on monday > you guys are great you had better insight then my dealer.

DRTYFN
04-10-2005, 01:41 PM
You don't like chrome and want better tires? You & I will get along well.

MisterE
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Kahloq it correct! I ordered mine exactly that way w/o problems.

One this to watch when if you print from medved (copy to word or other word processor) is a typo on the packages. I can't remember exactly where but it "only available with chrome package" and list the code, the code matches up to the adventure package bigger tire option and IS correct, the chrome package part is a typo".

Hummertech
04-11-2005, 07:13 AM
If you look on the Hummer website, you will notice when you list options for the H3, under navigation, there is a side note mark. When you go to the bottom and read it, it says a late model year option. If you want the nav., hold off a few months.