PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone installed 24" horns

johnnyrako
04-19-2004, 10:10 PM
I have the small trumpets on the inside of my engine compartment right now. I have a set of semi 24 inch trumpets that I want to install for the obvious deeper sound. I can't figure out a spot for them. I don't want them on the roof. I am hoping that some of you have some pics and advice on where to install them.

johnnyrako
I have the small trumpets on the inside of my engine compartment right now. I have a set of semi 24 inch trumpets that I want to install for the obvious deeper sound. I can't figure out a spot for them. I don't want them on the roof. I am hoping that some of you have some pics and advice on where to install them.

johnnyrako

KenP
04-20-2004, 12:59 AM
How about under the right rear? Just watch out for mud.

Or in front of the radiator? I am not in front of my truck, so I am not sure they will fit in the front, however.

johnnyrako
04-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Under the right rear? where at? I don't think there are any spots there. I need some creativity here fellas

KenP
04-20-2004, 10:42 PM
If you have air suspension then nevermind. If you don't they would fit in the right rear. Some guys have mounted air tanks there for their horns.

johnnyrako
04-21-2004, 11:29 PM
I mounted my air tank and compressor on the frame just under the drivers feet. I am not sure how the horns will work in the right rear. Does anyone have any pictures of how they mounted the horns?