PDA

View Full Version : Dover, PA DOOMED! In other news: Pat Robertson Considered "Really Nice Guy"

Aubs
11-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I couldn't resist posting this.

Dover Residents Reject Intelligent Design. (http://www.wgal.com/news/5297399/detail.html)

Here was Robertson's response.

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there."

Aubs
11-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I couldn't resist posting this.

Dover Residents Reject Intelligent Design. (http://www.wgal.com/news/5297399/detail.html)

Here was Robertson's response.

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there."

Marcmedic
11-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Maybe they didn't want to be the laughing stock of the nation along with Kansas, where they decided to teach religon in science classes.

Aubs
11-13-2005, 12:11 AM
I think it's up for everyone to decide what they want. Being provided an alternative I support, but obviously it usually ends up as religion and not just some mythical or other being/force. Pat makes it pretty clear that Intelligent Design=God to most religious advocates, which I don't agree with. But I think they made the right choice.

Also, I'm a sarcastic person. So, I don't really think Mr. Robertson is a really nice guy. In case anyone really thought that. Really.

jkH1+H2=H3
11-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Do you realise Penna. has more bars and the highest sells of liquor and beer in all of the USA, also, PA homeowners and hunters obtain more guns than Russia.

HGW
11-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Typical Pat--believes "God" will now turn his back on Dover--what an a-hole---My God just doesn't give a sh-it what people do---he could give two sh-its whether we belive or not.